5

Its been 5 weeks, since they told their partens and siblings. Enid was 10 weeks pregnant with twins. Wich means her belly also began to show.

She often stoof in front of the mirror looking at her pregant belly, while wednesday laughed on the background.

Today was weekend, and it was a special weekend. Today they would go on a little vacation with their friends, it wiuld be the Day that the couple would tell them enids pregant, but also the Day Day ajax was going with them for the first time.

Ajax had gained their trust, and evetullt hé went with them to more friend trips.

But wednesday dint fully trust him.

Enid and wednesday were packing their stuff, while enid almost everytime puffed, she did pack all her clothes...wich were much. Vut she also packed her knitting stuff, what she began after some time.

Wednesday looked at her wife and smiled, she gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Amore were almost done go rest i Will take it from here"

She said, enid nodded but felt a little bit guitly letting wednesday di everything, while she knew she would do it with love. She dint like it.

Wednesday packed the rest of thwir stuff waiting for the others to Come. Wich dint take long because the doorbell rang 5 minutes after. She went up to meet the firsy people.

She opned the door and there stood yoko and divina, both hands toghter wjth a big smile, and hugged wednesday. Its been a while since they had Seen each other.

The couple has been married for 3 years now.

They went inside to meet enid, but beofre wednesday could close the door, bianca and xavier also arrived. She also gave them a big hug and let them in.

"Does anyone like something to drink?" Everyone denied so she sat back down next to her wife.

Yoko has been feeling unwell for a couple of minutes and looked at her wife. Who shook her head. But she did wanted to say it.

"Guys..i want to confess something" yoko said with a slight trembling voice. All their focus was on yoko and divina, who rubbed her back.

"I dont know..but i dont really trust ajax. I know hes been going out a lot with us lately, but i still dont trust him"

The others nodded and agreed with her. They dint really trust the boy. But enid insist and knew everyone needed a second changed. Not tyler tho.

"Well i still think hé needs a second change" she spoke, everyone now tunred her attention to her, and confused, because jt was her hé hurted the most back then.

The Bell again rang and wednesdya went to open the door, liz Olivia and abby went inide after greeting. The three had been living togehter as friends after collage.

They were compleet almost since the only one left was ajax. Wednesday sint feel good at all, but so did yoko, as they gave each other knowing clances .

Somethings gonna hé wrong this weekend.

~

After that everyone came they went to the car and to the house. They waited till everyone was there, and then webt inside.

At the first floor, there was a big open kitchen witha  large table in the middle, and fuhter away was a little living room, with two coughes and 4 seats. And a tv.

Thre also were the first two bedroom, and a bathroom. With a toilet.

The second floor had 5 bedrooms, and a big playroom. All of them liked the home very much ant gatherd inkt the living room.

Ajax went to get wine, as did enid. Both of them getting glasses and the wine.

"How many glasses?" The biy asked as enid counted.

"Uhm 9" she said and smiled, hé nodded and gave her a wink. Enid dint know what to feel by it. But she did not like it.

Hé went to give the glasses. But was confused since someone dint had a glass.

"Thats me i dont want wine right now" she said and went to sit next to wednesday. Yoko raised an eyebrow in her way  but enid pretened not to know.

Everyone had something to drink, enid kept feeling a gazr on her, but shurrged it off when she tought it was just wednesday.

After hours of talking everyone was half drunk. They eated snacks and kept laughing at stupid things.

"Ya enid...why dint yiu drink anything?" Divina asked, enid lookrd at wednesday who laid on her shoulder and nodded.

"Well we have to tell you something" enid said and went to get the little gift she had for the whole group. She laid the Package on the table. "So anyone who wants to open it?"

"I do!" Yoko sajd exictedly. Enid nodded laughing as she went to open it  while everyone ciuld see it.

Therenwas baby clothing.

Babies addams 2024.

They widen their eyes at the couple. They smiled and everyone went to hug them.

"Wait babies?"

"Were getting twins!"

"You know whats funny enid?" Yoko asked. Smirking.

"No?"

"Im also pregant!" Divina screamed.

Everyone laughed and dint believe it.

Everyone instead of ajax...Enid swore hé was sad of the pregancy...but why?

~

"Baby im going to get some pickels" she said to her wife who laid next to her. She nodded and let her wife go.

She looked fot wednesday shirt and some panties...

She went downstairs after yoko screamed after her.

"lLEARN YOU AND YOUR WIFE OFF NOT TO SCREAM DAMNIT! I KNOW YOU HAPPY BUT DAMN"

Enid laughe loudy and as fast as she could runned downstairs.

She tunred on a little lamp and got some pickels with whilled cream to eat..

~

"Enid?" Wednesday said softly when she notiched her wife wasnt there. "Enid?"

She got her bathrobe and went down stairs. Where she heard...whispers?

She got to the kitchen and widen her eyes.

"Enid.....?"

"wednesday!"

_______________________________________

What happend...,?

This one is bad but hope you enjoyed it tho.