Drug dealer

Serena's point of view:

Leaving Hazel with that drug dealer, was never really the plan. I was forced by Bella to get out since she felt guilty and thought we made Hazel feel bad for just liking someone other than Clara, I never really stopped her from liking Matt, he was just a simple boy who had daddy's money and looks.

Alex is no where near Matt, Matt might have cheated but Alex is a damn drug dealer. I don't know what kind of sick lie he told Hazel about to make her believe he some type of millionaire. But I could only feel my blood boil seeing her happy with him, she shouldn't be, he might test some drugs on her and I don't want that happening.

Ask me where I got all these information and I'll simply say I'm a drug dealer myself. I go by Stephany. No one seen my identity, I bring out best drugs. All kinds, pills to weed to serums, ask and you shall receive, thought only Bella knew about my real job, its kind of risky telling Hazel since she goes to school and not going to lie she might get fooled.

A drug dealer's life ain't all fun and games, we might be always in the sky, but we sure only do this shit cause of how stressed we be.

Ace. Is a really unique name for Alex, it looked like him. But seeing the curtains to Hazel's room getting closed didn't make me so happy, especially they got closed by that bitch of a man. He sure is getting on my bad side. We'll talk about this later.

Hazel's point of view:

I woke up next morning laying next to Alex, I was facing him as he was snoring lightly. He looks just like a baby. Him being not conscious right now got me an idea to play with his hair. I can't believe what happened yesterday, it was my first time ever doing something like that with a boy. It felt new.

But I feel guilty, I feel like I'm almost cheating on Clara, I hope she's not sad about what I'm doing. My thoughts took over me and soon Alex opened his eyes lightly before scanning my face. "Good morning beautiful" I heard him say with his raspy morning voice. I blushed and replied "morning" I now noticed that I was completely naked, my boobs all out just wearing my panties.

"I mean if that's what I'm going to be seeing every morning I'd definitely come by here everyday" I chuckled before covering myself up a bit getting up just to throw a hoodie on and some sweatpants. Alex groaned in my bed and got up as well. I never noticed how tall he is until now as he stood in my room half naked. He pulled his pants up before stretching up a bit.

"I was aiming to take a shower, can you lead me to your bathroom?" He asked nicely letting his hand brush his toned abs. "Y-yes of course" I was staring, and that caught me off guard, that's why I stuttered. I hope he brought some clothes with him or else I'd have to get some from Serena's.(Serena is a masculine lesbian) which she definitely wouldn't be happy about.

I led Alex to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth as he took a shower next to me. I used the toilet as he finished his showering getting out wrapping a towel around his wait and drying his hair with another. He tilted his head to the side to dry the front hair of his. "Can I get a kiss?" I asked, he chuckled and gave me a small peck.

I smiled and got out of the bathroom as he followed behind me. "You got any boxers and shirt? I'll put my pants back on" I looked around before I shook my head. "I'll bring some from Serena" I said as I made my way to her room. She wasn't there, probably on her morning run. I took it as great opportunity to steal some of her clothes for Alex.

I went thru her drawers and got some boxers and a white plain shirt. That's when I got jump-scared by Bella as she stood in the door with her arms crossed as she looked at me disappointed "Hazel what are you doing?" I bit my lips as I looked down "hey um Hazel.." I heard Alex behind Bella but before he could finish he saw Bella there.