S E C R E T S R E V E A L E D

Start from the beginning

Turns out that was bullshit, the guy in my dreams was in front of me, the man in my dreams who I had fallen in love with was in front of me and was my 'soulmate'. Of course I've heard about soulmates - the rarity of them and how unlikely it is to have one. But of course the good old Potter luck just had to pop in for a quick stop and dump this on me.

My conversation with Kenzie about the situation is interrupted when Dad comes up telling us its time to go. As I'm about to tell him my food hasn't come yet a random server comes up handing me my bag, winking at me whilst brushing his hand against mine. 

"Here's your food pretty lady." I recoil giving him a disgusted look. I'm ready to smack him and give him a piece of my mind but dad's hand pulls me and Kenzie back behind him.

My back hits someone's chest, one their arms wrapping itself around my waist  the other coming up and supporting Teddy.

"You okay love?" His concerned voice envelopes me, his hot breath skimming against my ear and down my neck. A shudder runs its way up my spine and I can practically feel his smirk against my neck, his arm around my waist pulls me closer to him.

Nik

"Do I make you nervous love?" He whispers under his breath. My heart pounds against my chest which I'm sure he can hear.

I shake my head a shaky breath coming out as his hand squeezes my hip slightly before letting  me go just as dad turns around facing us after making the perv go away. "Five feet away from each other." Dad exclaims, pushing us apart before taking teddy out of my arms.

I turn around to Kenzie who is wiggling her eyebrows at me suggestively. I shove her away before opening the bag and taking my burger out only for it to be snatched out of my hand a few seconds later. I turn my head to the side seeing Kenzie there with a shit eating grin on her face, a bit already taken out of the burger.

My jaw drops at her audacity, "You fucking bitch!" she instantly sets off running, giggling her arse off as I chase after her. The burger still in her hands.

"LANGUAGE!" Dad tells us as we run past him and out of the building, both of us laughing hard.

This is going to be a long day.

[Salvatore Boarding House]

Damon's car finally pulls up in front of the Boarding house after he had to stop the two adults acting like toddlers and get them into their cars. Soon he was followed by two other cars following behind. One containing Klaus, who, the minute he sat in his car started getting nervous about how he was going to explain the whole situation. In front of Damon as well.

He always wanted the talk to be romantic and sweet and just them.

Not, them, her father and best friend.

He honestly couldn't wait for this to be over so he could know how she is feeling about it. It always stressed him out, waiting and wanting to know what she'll think of him when she finds out what he's truly like.

The other car contains Kenzie who, since Jordan told her about the whole Nik situation as been waiting for this day to arrive. She couldn't wait to threaten the living shit out of him.

Nik instantly gets out of his car and runs to Jordan's door, opening it and holding his hand out for her to take. Gracefully she picks up Teddy and lightly places her hand in his as she climbs out of the car. 

This gets an unhappy sigh from Damon, but he simply walked past them not wanting to see someone make goo-goo eyes at his daughter. He walked in and went straight to the bourbon cabinet needing a drink to not feel the urge to kill Klaus.

 Kenzie, however, was taking full advantage of her best friend turning into complete mush over a guy - the guy of her dreams, literally. She excitedly climbs out of her car and into the house, snatching Damon's drink out of his hand and flopping down onto the couch taking a sip of the bitter drink.

A few seconds later Jordan enters the parlour room, Teddy secured in her arms as she talks to him quietly. Klaus trailing behind her like a lost puppy, holding the empty takeaway bag in his hands.

"Explain." Damon demands, crossing his arms over his chest. A dead set look on his face - he was determined to figure out what was going on with the 1,000 year old soon-to-be hybrid and his eighteen year old daughter.

Murder plans were already flickering through his mind the longer he looked at the man who had caused his girlfriend five hundred years on the run. He couldn't wait for her to be back in his arms the whole stressful conversation that was about to happen.

Kenzie simply wanted to know the smut, something she would 100% share with Caroline. She knew something happened that Jordan hadn't told her in the restaurant, maybe because of the prying eyes of her father and the man that haunted her dreams or it was simply because of the teenagers that crowded the room.

Either way, she couldn't wait for the second her sister in all but blood calls her up to her room to tell her all of the drama, details and smut - demonstrations of everything included.

Jordan sits down next to Kenzie as Klaus only walks halfway through the room before sighing he leans down, placing the empty bag on the table before standing up to his full height. "It's a long story."

"Really? Who'd of thought." Jordan sarcastically replies, her brows raised at the ma standing in front of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 2029

Sorry this took so long to come out, school has been really stressful lately, one of my best friends birthday and I got sick and took the day off of school on Thursday were I slept for the whole day.

Very sorry if there are any mistakes - once I've done the whole story I will go through and edit it.

Hope you enjoy this, there will be many more scenes were Jordan is being sarcastic and Klaus is just falling in love with her.

Who loves the fact that Damon and Rose are a thing, cuz I do✋. Wonder what he'll do soon???

Please tell me some scenes that you would like to see and your theories for the rest of the story.

Hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night

Sof xx