S E C R E T S R E V E A L E D

Start from the beginning

"Yes, even Reggie and Padfoot. They even found a way to bring Moony and Tonks here through apparition." Jordan's eyes swell with tears before she wraps her friend into a hug being careful of Teddy who was giggling slightly while sucking on his thumb and playing with her hair. His eyes darting back and forth between the two people in front of him.

I turn towards Damon, "Who is she, who are they talking about." As long as she's happy and safe I don't care who they are, my only worry is that they will make her hate me for everything that I've done.

"That girl is Kenzie, she's Jordan's best friend, has been since they were eleven. The 'others' in question, I'm guessing are her friends from school. And I can assure you that if you even think about hurting them, she will kill you, this 'soulmate' thing or not." Damon states, reluctantly giving me the information.

I glance over at her, she seems truly happy about her friends coming here. " As long as they make her happy, I won't bother them." I exclaim.

He glances at me before shifting his focus towards Jordan and Kenzie, a small smile on his face as he watches over them. 

I look over to them as well noticing the large smile that's spread across Jordan's face as she talks to Kenzie, bouncing Teddy up and down slightly in a soothing way as he slowly starts to fall asleep.

God, I could get lost in those sea green eyes of hers, the way they light up when she starts to talk about something that she's interested in. The way they shine brightly under the dim yellow hue of the Grill's lighting, her freckles more prominent under this lighting extenuating them. Her skin glowing in the lighting making her look even more like a goddess than she already is.

My thoughts are cut off when a hand clasps itself around the back of my neck, looking to my left I notice Damon having a hard glare on his face whilst he still faces the girls. His hand squeezes my neck, slowly increasing pressure as he leans closer. "What did I say about looking at her like that." He exclaims lowly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I am simply making sure she is ok and in no sort of any danger." I look at him innocently only for him to narrow his eyes at me, squeezing my neck one more time before he removes his hand and heads towards the girls.

"Alright girls, sorry to break this up but we need to sort something out." He exclaims as soon as we arrive by them, just then an older male waiter came over with a bag full of food - obviously meant for Jordan. Where the fuck is the Damon wannabe.

"Here's your food pretty lady." He winks at her before handing her her food, brushing his hand against hers. She recoils giving him a disgusting look. I step forward slightly, giving the man a warning look which goes unnoticed by him.

"Back off buddy." Damon steps forward pulling Jordan and Kenzie behind him and into me.

" Damon steps forward pulling Jordan and Kenzie behind him and into me

Soulmates

Fucking soulmates

I knew I recognised him when I first saw him, but I didn't think he was the same Nik from my dreams. I simply thought it was just a coincidence.