Ch.6

Karry
After what happened the other day at the magazine company with that two face hoe, that James guy calmed me down.And even patched up my scar I got from that bitch ,I'm surprised I don't have a disease from just looking at her.

This morning James called me and took me out for breakfast. We went to ihop and had the time of our lives.

I really like James he's sweet,caring,attentive,he listens to what I have to say ,he doesn't disrespect me, and he's not cheap like all my other dates,
When we went out he came to my house early just to see if I was okay.
I hope keke is having a good time out on her date with Reece.

~later that night
I was sitting up in bed when I got a call from keke.
"Hey girl"
"Hey how was your date"
"It was amazing I really like him, he's different from the other guys I dated"
"That's good I'm happy for you"
"You don't sound happy"
"I am happy for you"
"Well thanks girl how was your date"
"It was the date from hell"
"What do you mean"
"I mean he came and hour late, and when we finally got to the restaurant these bitches said some slick shit about a nigger with one of our men, I looked over at him to see if he was going to say something and he said what , I said are you going to say something , then he said why its true so I walked out of there and took the bus home I never want to see him again"
"I'm sorry I know you really liked him"
"Yeah I liked him for his somewhat sweet personality but that was just a figment of my imagination that soon reveled its true colors that turned out to be the worst person I have ever meet"
"Just forget him he wasn't all that anyways"
"He's already forgotten"
"Good maybe we should go out tomorrow night to find you somebody how about it"
"Sounds good just tell me when and where and I'll be there"
"Okay love you girl good night"
"Love you too night"

FOLLOW!!!

LIKE!!!

SHARE!!!

COMMENT!!!

*THANKS FOR LIKING AND READING