Y/n looked around. It was a chaotic family. Even more so than she left. At this point, she was regretting leaving Five. She knew she was uncomfortable with people and without Five there, it was worst. However, it was about Grace and she was important to her.

Vanya's voice brought her back to the conversation. 

"She was programmed to intervene if someone's life was in jeopardy", Vanya said. "Well, if her hardware is degrading, then-", Luther was cut off. 

"I know where this is going... You need to watch it. You can't talk about her like that", Y/n said.

 "We need to turn her off", Luther said. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. She's not just a vacuum cleaner you can throw in a closet", Diego said losing his temper. 

"She feels things! I've seen it!", Diego said. 

"Why can't you understand a s-simple thing? She was happy to see me! She missed me", Y/n said. 

"And Y/n is literally the only one of us who was grown up with mom since she was a baby", Diego said. 

"She just stood there, Diego, and watched our father die", Luther said. 

"I'm with Luther", Allison said. "Surprise, surprise", Diego said. "Shut up", Allison said as all of them looked towards Vanya. 

"I... I don't-", Vanya was cut off. "Yeah, she shouldn't get a vote", Diego said. 

"I was gonna say that I agree with you", Vanya said in disbelief. 

"Okay. She should get a vote... What about you, stoner boy? What do you got?", Diego asked. 

"Oh, so, what? You need my help now? Oh, "Get out of the van, Klaus!", "Well, welcome back to the van", Klaus said. "What van?", Allison asked.

"What's it gonna be, Klaus?", Luther asked. 

"I'm with Diego, because screw you! And if Ben were here, he'd agree with me", Klaus said. 

"So that's four to two", Diego said. "Y/n doesn't get a vote", Luther said. 

"What do you mean?", Diego asked. "She isn't even a Hargreeves", Luther said. 

"Luther... that's not fair", Y/n slowly spoke up. "It is only fair", Luther said. 

"I... I grew up here even if it was just for eight years... and that makes me just as Hargreeves as any of you. But if that is not enough for you... I am married to Five. And... even if you don't take my vote... Diego is right... It is three to two", Y/n said. 

"Vote's not final yet", Allison said. "What?", Diego asked.