How It All Began

After helping Eichi with some student council work, Risa was off to practice her magic a little bit when she then ran into her younger brother Riku.

Risa: Oh hey Riku!

Riku: Big sis! I was looking for you!

Risa: You were? Oh I was just in the student council room...

Riku: You have a lot of work to do don't you?

Risa: Yes, well...I am quite a hardworking girl you know.

Riku: I know, but don't you take breaks?

Risa: Don't worry I do!

Riku: That's good...But I wanted to ask how did you end up joining fine?

Risa: Its quite a story...

Riku: I don't mind listening!

Risa: Alright...It was back when I was a second year...when the old fine was...I didn't always like fine...I hated them because they used to overthrow other units...but it changed when I had that chat with Eichi the leader of fine and also the Student Council President Of Yumenosaki Academy...In the hospital when he had his illness he still had to deal with and when I had an asthma attack and was in the hospital with him...

In the past...Back during Risa's second year...In the hospital...

Risa was playing the piano and then when she finished the song...

Eichi: My...You do have much talent than expected you would...

Risa: Yeah...all I used to do was practice literally everyday either if it was singing, dancing or making music despite having an asthma attack....but still I couldn't keep that from living up to my dream of being an idol...

Eichi: I know...I agree with you and I'm sorry for overthrowing your unit...

Risa: No worries Eichi...

Eichi: And you know what...I actually admired both you and Wataru so much...

Risa: Y-you did?!

Eichi: *He chuckled and rubs the back of his head* Yes I did. You too are absolutely stunning! The way you act and the way you both sing is so charming.

Risa: Well...Thanks Eichi I'm glad you do then!

Eichi: You know...I can play piano as well.

Risa: Really! Please show me Eichi! Please! I'd love to listen to you play the piano!

Eichi: *He smiles and nods but then felt a shock of pain in his heart then felt a little dizzy and felt to his knees*

Risa: Eichi!!! Oh no...I-I'll go get the doctor quickly... *She was about to go when Eichi grabbed her wrist*

 *She was about to go when Eichi grabbed her wrist*

Eichi: *He pants* Its alright...Risa...It's fine It's not serious but I...do...feel a bit of pain....*He let's go of her hand and crawls over to the stand of then bed and sits on the floor leaning against it*

*He let's go of her hand and crawls over to the stand of then bed and sits on the floor leaning against it*

Eichi: Although...sometimes I do wish I didn't have this illness, I wish it never made me feel like I was dying...Its a miracle how I'm still alive all these years...

Risa: Eichi...That's because you are a very strong person... You work hard to achieve your goals and it led you to become the person you are today...An idol everyone adores...*She puts her hand on his hand*

*She puts her hand on his hand*

Risa: Despite your demeanor...You are a very warm and caring person.

Eichi: After all that I've done you still...You still believe in me?

Risa: You deserve a second chance Eichi...So make it right and make every idol in the Idol course look up to you as a fellow idol...

Eichi: Risa...Thank you. I'll do my best to make it up to you as well, I promise! *He then hugs her*

Risa: Eichi... *She smiles and hugs him back* After you come out the hospital...I'm going to join fine!

Eichi: You mean it!

Risa: Yes I mean it...that is if you'll allow me...

Eichi: Yes Of course I'll allow you! You actually do mean a lot to me you know...

Risa: Oh Eichi...You mean a lot to me as well. And I promise that the new fine will be even more better.

Now in the present...

Risa: Then from that day I joined the new fine we have today...Then he changed into someone everyone can now look up to...A very angelic person...

Riku: Wow! That's incredible! You are really good at convincing people that's why you're so considerate!

Risa: *She chuckled* Yes...And now we're the top couple in Yumenosaki Academy...

Riku: Yeah...All that fans talk about you both.

Risa: Indeed. Well it's time to get to practice see you Riku!

Riku: See you big sis!