Chapter 10

Ash kissed Cecile and his lack of restraint and desperation showed how much he wanted her. They did pretend not to be attracted to each other for a while, and it was stupid that they waited so long for it. She loved the pressure of his hand, the roughness of that kiss. Ash's hand carefully moved from her neck to her face, caressing it. She slowly sat down, bringing him closer by his collar, to get themselves comfortable in bed. He pinned her down, and she didn't protest, savoring his delicious tongue. He positioned himself over her, and on his knees, he took his shirt off by the collar, and threw it far away. For a second, Cecile caught a glimpse of his muscular arms, his tanned skin and hairy torso, and all of his glory. Not that she hadn't seen him shirtless before, but the lust in his eyes was arousing to witness. She didn't think he could be hotter than that, and he somehow managed to surprise her.

His hands reached to her breasts and for the first time in a while, Ash really missed having two human hands. Her nightgown was so thin, so frail, and he couldn't resist ripping it apart. He tore the fabric like paper with both of his hands, and Cecile giggled at that unnecessary but so sexy display of strength. He touched the exposed skin of her belly, his hands making way to cup her breasts. She was so beautiful, smiling at him, bringing peace to a tormented mind. He tried to be aware of his metal hand so not to hurt her. He put his right arm to the side, to feel her with his bare human hand. She touched his face, feeling the stubble of someone who hadn't shaved in a while. She brought him closer to kiss him, to feel his chest pressed against her skin. Tasting his lips without having him fully felt like such a torture.

He let out soft moans as he kissed her, fully giving himself to her, after desiring her body for all that time. It felt a bit dirty when he thought about it, she was so nice and caring, thinking about her that way felt so wrong. But he knew it, as soon as they locked eyes. He had to have her. Her scent drove him crazy, made him salivate like a thirsty dog. He had many women before, and they were all great but Cecile felt different. She tasted different, she sounded different. It was like he was exploring the feminine figure the first time, a religious experience. His human hand reached for her panties, as they made out. He felt her wetness on his fingers, through the fabric. He gasped and she sighed as his fingers rubbed her clit. There was no reason to wait any longer. He wanted to finger her until her back arched, to hear her moans. To melt her into a body shaking orgasm. He took her panties off, in anticipation of paradise.

He slid a finger in, so easily. She was so warm, so wet. She squirmed as he slid another one, feeling her. He slowly finger fucked her, as his metal hand grabbed the mattress, almost ripping the sheets off. She started moving her thighs erratically, and begged him to go faster. He changed positions, going down and bringing his lips and his tongue to her crotch. She quivered and moaned as he skillfully licked her pussy. He played with her lips, and then her clit and she forced his head in between her legs, moving her hips up and down coating his face with her wetness. It was perhaps the most delicious way to be suffocated, by the most gorgeous woman to ever exist. She tugged on his hair, bringing him closer to her face again, to kiss him, to taste the arousal. His lips were sticky, his face was wet and he was panting and moaning, not at all trying to hide how needy he was. She reached for the inside of his pants and took his cock on her hand, stroking it. He broke the kiss and immediately tried to take the pants off, which made her laugh. He sat down as he pushed the fabric away from him, and she sat next to him gently touching his chest, motioning him to lay down. He complied, and looked at her in adoration. She touched the wet tip of his hard cock and his lips quivered, his body begging for her mouth. She took his cock into her mouth and he whimpered. She softly sucked his shaft, he tongue gently running over the veins of his throbbing erection. Her hand slowly caressed the skin of his belly. He ran his fingers though her hair, she felt like a soft cloud, pure heaven. He guided her to the right spot, and she knew how to do it, how to satisfy him. He wiggled his toes as she sucked a bit faster and more vigorously. He whispered for her to stop, or he would shoot a load of warm cum into her mouth. She giggled and mounted him so fast he couldn't even react.

Ash seemed very vulnerable, somewhat angelic as Cecile took his hard cock and put it inside her. She smiled and threw her head back as she felt him fill her. He held her hips as she started to gently bounce up and down, the movement of her breasts hypnotizing him. He tried to keep his eyes open to look at her and admire her beauty, but as soon as her moans started to fill the room, he had to close them. He whimpered and the bed started to shake. It felt like he couldn't bear all of that pleasure. They started to sweat, their bodies glistening and reddening, fucking like they had never touched another body before. She felt delicious and tight and he had to control himself not to break her hips with his metal hand. It was so difficult. She got on her knees, still bouncing on him, her hands running up and down his hairy torso.

Cecile started to feel her knees giving in. He held her in place so hard it felt like he was about to break her in half. She didn't even feel any pain. Just immeasurable pleasure. Ash ran his human hand down her sweaty stomach and back to her breasts. She was real, not like the horrible nightmares he had with Linda. She was the personification of paradise put by God on Earth and it was so difficult to hold an orgasm with such a beautiful creature like her. She was whimpering and whining as Ash's cock went in and out her wet pussy, their skin feeling warm and sore because of the movement. Her legs started to shake as she came and she lost her balance for one second, as Ash also reached his climax. He filled her up with cum, like an ice cream cone. He smiled as he did it, perhaps a big mistake, but there was no way to pull out, and he didn't even think about it. They both giggled and she unmounted him all sweaty and happy, now noticing how her knees were red from rubbing against the mattress. He closed his eyes and smiled. She kissed him on the cheek and he looked back at her.

In a way, he could die right at that moment and he would be happy. Maybe he was already dead indeed.