"I didn't know, you were a poet" she whisper.

"Only for you, madam "i said and she gulp as i called her madam. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I'm loving each and every second of it.

"You don't belong to this world. You are behaving like some other person" she said and shooked her head. A ghost of smile formed on my face as a mischievous idea came into my smart mind.

"Yes you are right. I belong right between your thighs" i said with a wink. This is moment i completely realised how much I'm horny but that's fine for me because I'm horny only for my woman and that's my wife.
Horror took place on her face. I think she is also remembering that mind-blowing sex. I guess it's the time we should do it again. I mean if she agrees. I can leave my office, and this world just for her and sex.

She opened her mouth to answer me but nothing came out of it. She is too stunned to say anything. She took deep breath and calm down her racing heartbeat and then she opened her mouth.

"And here i thought you belong right between my boobs" she said and now it's my turn to be shocked. Innocent angel is okay but horny angel is fire. I don't know why i feel proud of her. It's not like she has won some medal but still i feel proud for being horny and proving that she is the wife of horniest person. A proud smile slides on my pretty face.

I was about to open my mouth that's when someone interrupted us.

"You guys done making babies?" I heard Shivansh's voice and angel released herself from my grip. I literally took few steps away from her. Someday, I'm gonna kill shivansh for distributing my private moment everytime. In future if i get opportunity to destroy his moments, i will proudly do that.

"We were just talking" angel said and cleared her throat.

"Oh!! But i saw your boobies and his dick talking" shivansh said with a grin on his face. I shook my head and gritted my teeth. I looked at angel whose face is full of horror.

"What are doing here?" I asked him to change subject.

"I came to have sex with you" shivansh said. My eyebrows nearly touched the ceiling and my jaw touched the floor.

What the fuck.

"What the hell, dude" i nearly shouted.

" I just wanted to see Maira's reaction. She looked cute with horror on her face" shivansh said.

Unbelievable. This motherfucker.

"What are you guys doing here?" I heard Annika's voice. Annika came inside the room and i saw asshole agastya with her. He is standing next to annika like he is his bodyguard.

"We were doing practical" shivansh said.

"What practical?" Agastya asked.

"Reproduction practical" shivansh said and i gritted my teeth. Agastya's face fell like someone has beaten him. He look like corpse. He even stopped blinking. His eyes looked at angel and a ghost of smile formed on my lips as i saw him like this. Don't get me wrong but i love irritating his ass.

"Eww. I am gonna donate my ear after listening that" annika said.

"I can show you gu........" Shivansh started but i interrupted him.

"We were just talking. He is just messing with you guys" i said.

"Thank God" agastya and released a deep breath like he was holding it since long time.

"Bhai you here?" Angel asked.

"Umm, i came with Shivansh" agastya explained.

"Then how did you came with annika?" I asked calmly. I don't want to create any drama that's why I'm being polite.