"So do I need to wait for you Mini?"

Lee Kyung asked, sending a warning glance to the other alpha like he used to do when any other alpha tried to hit on him in university days. But this was Min Yoongi. He didn't seem affected much as he held Kyung's stare.

"It's okay. You can go back first." Jimin finally broke the tension between the two alphas. He didn't want to attract any attention from others. "You have been busy since morning."

"You also had been busy since morning."

Kyung pointed stubbornly. But the glance Jimin sent him enough to not mend into this.

"Okay tell pups their favorite uncle missing them." Kyung sent a final warning glance at a certain grumpy alpha. "And I will visit them soon."

"It's Kookie's title. Now go!" Jimin pushed his nosy best friend away.

"We will see it."

Before leaving Kyung sent a glance to his friend saying, 'I need all the juicy details later.'

"Where do you want to go Min-shi."

After his friend disappeared from his sight, Jimin paid attention to the other alpha in front of him.

"Is it okay to go to my studio?" Alpha asked politely. "I don't want others to hear the conversation."

"I'm okay with that."

Jimin agreed because he also didn't want to take the risk of eavesdroppers.

So, Yoongi led him to another elevator that led to his studio. Yoongi's studio, Genius Lab, was located on the 15th floor, along with several other studios. By looking at the nameplates on closed doors Jimin recognized some familiar ones. Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS, and Jhope the main dancer and rapper of BTS.

It was too late when he figured out, he had chosen the wrong location. Entering Yoongi's studio was a really bad idea. Everywhere was strongly smelled like alpha. It was like walking into a fresh forest just after a heavy rain with tones of wet soil and crushed leaves. His omega immediately started to purr in his mind, and he had to pay extra attention to control his omega.

"What do you like to drink?" Yoongi asked opening the mini fridge at the corner. "Beer? Coffee? Soju? Coke?"

"Coke."

Jimin had to drive back, and he needed to be in the right state of mind to deal with this alpha. while Yoongi took out drinks he observed around the studio. It was pretty specious and equipped with the latest technology. The black theme in the studio perfectly showed off the owner's character. There was a comfortable black sofa set in the living room area with two armchairs surrounding a short coffee table which was now filled with papers, notebooks, and pens. There were some empty packets of various snacks and empty bottles and cans of soft drinks indicating the owner was partially living here. It was obvious Yoongi had been trying to write some songs, but his current state of mind was not letting him.

"Here." Yoongi handed him a can of coke and tried to clear some of his mess. "Take a seat."

Jimin sat on one of the armchairs avoiding the sofa where the fresh rain was strongest since Yoongi had been sleeping there. Yoongi sat on another armchair facing Jimin.

For a moment no one says a word. There was an awkward silence as they both stared at each other.

Even though he had invited the other, Yoongi didn't know what to say. After all, it had been five years since he had last seen omega. Yes, he had seen omega in various news articles, but how could it be compared with meeting with him personally. Jimin seemed to gain more beauty. His hair had grown long, and his jawline had become sharp. He was no longer deathly pale or skinny. Instead, he had a healthy glow around him, and he had gained some healthy weight. His pump lips and long lashes are still deathly for him. and there was that alluring scent. He wanted to say he had forgotten about it. But truthfully, it had never gone away from his mind. Those irresistible rose fragrances were something that could follow his grave.