.・゜゜・Chapter 11: Reunion?And with him, him, him and who? .・゜゜・

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - One or more people shouting/mad

Luffy -  Roger's spirit

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"Alright men! Get ready to sail out!" "Aye Captain!" "Luffy you got everything?" Smiling brightly Luffy confirmed he had everything prepared -unlike his usual self- while climbing aboard and going straight to the figurehead, which was a dragon, or a snake, and sitting on it.

You could hear the sounds of the ropes and sails being freed the anchor being raised and the splashing of water as the ship started to move.

Soon the island went out of view and Shanks went to the ravennette. "What plans did you make for after we go to Syrup Island (village)?" He leaned on the railing left of the figurehead.

"We're going to the baratie, a sea restaurant. A very precious nakama works there and we're gonna meet another one possibly with his friend. We can even bring Ussop and his mother along."

"Wow anchor, I'm impressed. I never thought you out of everyone would have had a plan like this not to mention how perfect it sounds."

"Shishishi! It gets better cause the baratie is close to the grand line." Shanks speechless at what Luffy said stopped supporting his head. "Once you're done there you can go straight to your adventure."

'Did Anchor plan this so that we could go to the grand line after doing what he wanted? Is he helping us in his own way?'

After the realization wore off he smiled softly and ruffled Luffy's hair avoiding the hat "Thanks Luffy." With that, he left leaving Luffy alone.

"No... Thank you, Shanks."

。°。°。°。°。°With shanks。°。°。°。°。°。

"Wait. . . how is he gonna get back to Foosha village?"

。°。°。°。°。°。Flashback, Yesterday。°。°。°。°。°
               . . . . ╰──╮Luffy's Pov╭──╯ . . . .

"Where am I? Makino and I just finished showering and- oh. I must have passed out." Looking around I could only see a soft calming blue everywhere. "hello? Is anybody there?"

Suddenly two doors diagonally opposite appeared and slowly opened. From the right door, Zoro entered the space not shocked "Did I get lost?"

"Zoro!" I wrapped my arms around him and he started sweating  "Wait Luffy no- Luffy don't!-" I launched myself on him laughing and smiling. He fell back was me on top.

"Why you Luffy-" Zoro growled at me threatening to kill me but I shut that out and focused on the other door still not loosening my hug on Zoro.

Just Zoro's entrance, the same was for Sanji except for the rocket launch. "Sanji!" Both shouted as he walked to us without his usual cigarette between his lips.

"Hey, you guys. It's about time." I wrapped one arm around him and brought him to join the hug and for a few moments, we stayed like that in silence.

"Not to be the wet blanket but we should stop now. There's something we have to so remember?" Zoro questioned tapping both our backs.

Slowly and slightly reluctant I break the hug and we stand up. 'It's been a while since I've seen them I got carried away' "In three, two, one-"

"1 hat, 2 legs, 3 swords."