・゜゜・.Chapter 10: Reunion, accident and a first... Again・゜゜・.

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - One or more people shouting/mad

Luffy -  Roger's spirit

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"No! I'm gonna show you how strong I am." Luffy shouted from the head of the dragon on Shank's ship holding a knife in one hand. A chorus of laughs went through the deck as the crew attempted to unload. 

Keyword attempted, they all crowded the deck and watched Luffy. "Now, anchor put down the knife and come down," Shank said now worried. "Yeah come on. What if you fall?" "No problem I can just swim!" Everybody stared at him in shock now realizing that his serious

Luffy not having anymore decided to act; "Fine if you don't believe me then I'll show you! watch!" He lifts the knife just below his left eye and stabs himself. 

。°。°。°。°。°Time skip, at Makino's bar。°。°。°。°。°。

"That didn't hurt at all." Luffy with a bandage over his cut said smiling and tears threatening to fall out. Shanks who was behind Luffy quickly turned with an angry expression "That's a lie! Don't do such a stupid thing!" Luffy turned around to face Shanks.

"I'm not scared of getting hurt!" Shanks sighed; having no choice but to believe him. he sat down on a stool next to him. "I'm gonna be a pirate! I can't be afraid!" Shanks now smiled at Luffy's claim. "Hahaha, I'd like to see you try."

"Luffy" Yassop who was near them started "Just because you're a good swimmer doesn't mean you'd make a good pirate." "I'm a good fighter. My punches are like pistols." Luffy argued with a smile. "Oh really?" Shanks said not even bother looking at Luffy with a mouthful of food."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Luffy shouted now angry at Shanks again. "Here have some juice," He said pushing a glass to Luffy. "oh Thanks." seeing the glass he calmed down and had it finishing all of it.

"BWAHAHAHA! What kinda pirate drinks juice?!" Luffy realizing what happened became angry again "Shanks you, cheater! I can drink alcohol too you know!"

Shanks seeing Luffy reaching out for the bottle Makino just placed quickly stopped him; one hand on his head immobilizing him and the other taking the bottle even further from his reach.

"Now, now anchor, you can't drink, and that final." Mountain bandits barged in as if the world didn't want another fight between the two.

Everyone went silent and watched as the bandits made their way to the counter. "We'd like ten barrels of alcohol, pretty lady." Makino politely smiled, though slightly forced.

"I'm sorry, we just ran out of alcohol." "Huh?! That's strange then you saying all these pirates have water?" Makino quickly tried to explain herself.

"No! You see they had the last in stock-" "Here pal. You can have this bottle it's unopened." Shanks said handing the alcohol out for him.

Luffy stayed silent. Silently saying he won't make a scene like last time. He won't make such hurtful and untrue claims. This time he knew and understood why Shanks and his crew did what they did, even if his crew didn't exactly laugh, he still knew.

The bandit swung his hand shattering the bottle and splashing all over Shanks as the glass pieces fell to the ground. He pulled out his sword and swung at Shanks. Everyone stared, eyes saying different yet same things. "let's go."