Entro🔗

Tiny smile.....

Jungkook waiting until he hear the clocks sound alarm stops at seven o'clock in the night because he knows he can't call his husband until he gets off from his work

Seven hours and long distance relationship sometimes kills jungkook's heart into cracks . But whatever they said to each other or little fights at the end of every single thing they need each other even they far away from each others holds .

Currently Jungkook sitting on the floor and watching his husband's London concert and his heart rate getting worse for hold up his husband's dark , deep voice.

Jungkook's eyes moisture with fresh tears , and wobbly lips went underneath his bunny teeth abuse .

" miss you hyung..."
That's sentence became so toxic and tough to jungkook , even whole two years jungkook stay with his husband's parents house like a slave .

But Taehyung didn't know anything about it because jungkook never told about it , jungkook hold everything to his tiny heart because he doesn't want to ruin his husband's career or future. Jungkook knows how much important this two years to his husband career life .

Jungkook slowly snuggles his husband's pillow and and take knees to his chest while staring at tv monitor.

He terribly wants Taehyung to his side today because even today Theirs fourth wedding anniversary and even this night Taehyung's distance wasn't helping him to sleep ,

If they have baby jungkook might be feel better about Taehyung's long distances but still doesn't have that opportunity or even sign of it .

How cruel world can be sometimes for Kim jungkook .

One ......

Two ........

Three......
Happy anniversary babe ....

Jungkook's glassy eyes finally drops the tears down on his eyes and it slowly slaps on his holds of Taehyung's pillow.

——————11

Until next chapter stay 💜💚