"SUKUNA-SAMA!" She screamed, bringing their laughter to a stop. All turned towards her as Yuji's eyes widen in fear as he saw the silverette, while Mahito looked at her amused.

"Please! Heal him. Just heal him, please! I know you have the power to do it s-so... so please just-"

"-Haaah?" He cut her off, sounding irked. "Why the hell should I waste my time doing that, melons? The brat's dumb friend is no use to anyone alive. And what even happened to you anyways? All that training, and you've been brought to this state by some second-rate pathetic human? Moron!"

"Sukuna-sama please! Why are you being like this? This is not a matter of your likes or dislikes, this is a matter of someone's life. I have come to know that you don't like when someone commands you, so I beg you to please save him, it is not his fault, so why should he give the price of his life for something, which is not even his fault?" Luna shouts desperately, her teary eyes gleaming with hope.

"I refuse! As I said, I couldn't care less about this brat. It's not like anyone's gonna miss him or something. Now whipe your tears melon, you're embarrassing yourself for crying over a mere brat's useless death." Sukuna spat, anger swirling in veins of Luna as she glared at him weakly.

"Sukuna, I will ask one more time. Will you heal him or no?"

"Watch that tone of yours melons! I don't like rebellious act, especially from you-"

"Sukuna will you heal him or no?!" Luna shouts frustrated.

"No." Sukuna spat with same level of frustration, his eye narrowed in anger and annoyance at her disobedience.

"Fine! Don't heal him him! But remember this, don't expect anything from me after today. I had forgotten that you're a curse after all, I truly am an idiot to trust you in any way, expecting help is far away. Now I will never ask for your help ever again!" Luna screamed, glaring daggers at him.

"What did you said now Luna?" The environment turned colder and denser as Yuji frozed, hearing his deep raspy voice sending shivers down his body. He looked at Luna scared who just turned her head away, whipping away her tears ignoring Sukuna's threats.

"Fine then, if you want to be a brat then be my guest. But mark my words Luna, don't come back to me crying, till you realise your mistake of going against me. Without me, you're nothing. Just a helpless doll for that blue-eyed bastard who only knows how to dance on his tunes and nothing else. Disgusting woman." Luna's eyes watered hearing his cruel words, staring in his ruby eyes with aching heart. She hates it, she hates how right his words are. They pierced deep in her heart making it ache with so much of pain.

"Sukuna! Stop saying such things about Luna-chan, you bastard!" Yuji shouts in anger, making Sukuna click his tongue annoyed.

"S-sukuna-sama--" She stutters, only to be cut off by a pained moan coming from Junpei. He stared at Yuji with teary eyes, pawing defeated on him before collapsing.

"Why...?" He croaked, before slowly succumbing to his fate. Both teenagers stared at his dead body with numb eyes, Luna bites her lips harshly as Sukuna's words continued to play in her mind.

The only thing that snapped her out of it was Mahito's giggling.

"Oh, dead already?" He snickered, wiping a tear from his eye. "I suppose I was kind of rough when I changed his shape. Guess that's how it goes."

He looked up, only for Yuji to punch the dumb smile right off his face.

"YUJI LOOK OUT!" Luna shouts as Mahito smacked him with an elongated whip which sent the boy flying through the building's walls and into the air.