Part 7

"Today you will be going into my Quirk... And all of you will come out traumatized. And it's your fault I was called in"

<Weasel, make a portal>

<Yes sir!>

Weasel crawled out of my hand and leapt to the side and dig into the open asphalt before creating the portal

Aizawa spoke from the side where he'd been silently observing.

"If you don't enter the Portal you are expelled from the Hero Course. If you enter?" He shuddered, clearly remembering his time against the Huntress. "I pray for your sanity"

Despite being warned everyone entered, the three of us followed them soon after, swinging upsidedown on the edge of the portal to come out fine.

The class was in a heap. I wait till they all got up before speaking.

"You will go to a campfire, grouped in random sets of four, there you will find a diary, and a chest full of old equipment. You get one item to use, read the diary if you want to survive. Welcome to my Realm" I chuckle darkly, warping Nezu, Aizawa and I from the area with a black cloud.

We reappear in the seats of a stadium, massive and round, in the centre was a thick misty area one couldn't look within.

My copy, who's take on the alias Manager, was already waiting.

Without my request he brought up a group of screens that lit up to show five campfires, the class grouped up at each.

"They'll remain unconscious till it's their turn, upon which they'll have twenty minutes to read the diary and plan amongst themselves. We'll do the usual loop of ten trials. But they'll all be facing the same Killer on the last one"

"Who?" Nezu asked, sitting in a seat perfectly sized for him made from human bones.

Oddly enough he looked more menacing in it.

"Me" I answer. "I have three stages. The me you see, open seams, and finally? My Entity mode"

"We get to finally see it?" Aizawa asked, sitting down.

"Yeah, might as well, they've got a few partial images of me, the rat'll have managed to piece together a realistic copy for the most part" I take my seat, a throne made from the skeletons of those that died in the trials Manager made me.

First up was Myers.

(I can't be bothered about doing the trials so imagine them what you want based off your knowledge of the game)

Finally they made it through the trials.

"How many was that?" Aizawa asked, peering down at the lake cabin arena as the last living student escaped through the hatch.

"Total number of trials? Or deaths per?"

"Both"

"24 trials, Toka died 17 times, Ken died 12, Johnson died 13 and Tina died a whopping 21 times"