TIARA

NOT ABOUT KISSES, HUGS, CUDDLE, SEX OR ETC. IT IS ALL ABOUT TO GIVE FREEDOM AND LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY.

My mom knocks on the door and says in an angry voice "TIARA! TIARA! TIARA! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP! JUST WAKE UP! AND STARTS TO GET READY! WE HAVE TO GO TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Yeah mom i am coming.

OKAY!

I starts to scroll my phone. I finds a picture in my gallery which was screenshot and i took this screenshot last year on my birthday.

(This picture is from Pinterest)

Tiara! Bacha are you okay? My mom ask.

Yeah mom i am in washroom.

*I go to washroom to get ready for birthday party.*

*I go out from the washroom after getting ready and go downstairs.

He is wearing a sky blue shirt with an open button at least 4 on 10. He is wearing white baggy jeans. His look is aesthetic and casual. He is hot and i want to kiss him because he is looking too sexy. He comes close to me and say "Birthday girl we are already late, we should go!"

Where are my parents and all others?

At destination.

So will i go with you?

You do not have another option!

I lick my lower lips.

Tiara! Let's go!

Okay!

*he holds my right hand and come closer and starts to walk with me. I am wearing black heavy gown which is tube kind design. I has wear black 2 inches heels. My hair is open and I curl my hair.*

As a man I should open the door of my car. Ryen said.

I will do it by myself. I do not need anything.

*I opened the door of the car and ryen came close to me. He holds my wrist and pulls me and closes the door of the gate. He is looking in my eyes. I break the eye contact. He opens the door of the car*

I look at him and say "I have done the same thing."

Just sit in the car beautiful girl. We are already getting late.

*that word --- beautiful girl. Seriously I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Many handsome boys give me compliments but I have never felt butterflies in my stomach but this time---*

Don't you want to sit? He asks. I will not have any problem if you will sit in my lap while I will driving.

No! No need at all!

*TIARA SIT IN THE CAR. RYEN OPENS THE GATE OF DRIVING SIT AND HE ALSO SIT IN THE CAR. TIARA IS SITTING IN FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. RYEN STARTS TO DRIVE.*

I look at Ryen. For sure he is looking sexy and handsome while driving. Maybe he is not interested to say anything.i remember, Lisa aunty was telling me that hia son talks less but that was his childhood. Maybe i should say something.

Maybe you are underdressed. You are a business man but your taste in clothes is weird for sure.

I thought I would not like a birthday girl.

What do you mean?

He looks at me and says - I didn't want to marry but after talking to you I realized I should marry and after all my mom likes you and your parents like me.

Please drive. Do not look at me. I do not want to die.

*Ryen doesn't say anything and starts to drive*

*WE REACH IN OUR DESTINATION*

Do not open the car of gate. Ryen said. He starts to look at me. He comes closer to me and i thought he will kiss me........ But he opens the seat belt. He opens the gate of driving seat and go out of the car and opens the door for me.

I go out of the car. He closes the door. I said "I was able to open the door of my car by myself."

Tiara. I had never open the gate for anyone expect for my parents.

So? Why did you open the gate for me? I ask in anger way.

I was just trying to become a gentleman.

So become gentlemen in front of others girls!

I started to walk towards hall where party will held. Ryen holds the wrist of the right hand of Tiara.

Any girl had never sit in my car. He said in a romantic and high pitch voice.

What about your mom?

Mom is mom........ Should we go in party hall, BIRTHDAY GIRL?

Yeah we should.

We started to walk together. I was feeling like I was walking with my boyfriend and I know Ryen is not my boyfriend and I also doesn't want Ryen as a my boyfriend. When we entered in the party hall, every light was turned off and a white shiny circle light came across us and a piano started to play for sure that was soft and romantic music. Ryen held my hand and I knew that everyone was thinking that we are couples and I don't know why but I didn't want to leave the hand of Ryen. Until we reached the stage, no light was turned on. When Ryen and I put the first feet of the stage, lights started to on and all music started to off. I was feeling like shy. One by one everyone started to come on a stage.

I didn't realize when Ryan left my hand and walked off the stage. All this happened because of the crowd.

Everyone was gave me gifts. My dad was helping me for handle all those gifts. Lisa aunty also came on a stage.

Tiara. Happy birthday my girl...... Lisa aunty said.

Thank you aun---- she hugged me. I stopped to say anything because hugs are my favorite and best thing. Ryen came and asked to me "birthday girl, what do you want from me? " I stopped hugging Lisa aunty.

I heard you don't give birthday gifts to anyone nor accept gifts from someone. My dad said.

Of course uncle. But I have to give gifts to your daughter because my mom wants.

Then Lisa aunty should give gifts. I said and turned left and tried to walk. Ryen holds my hand and said " I also wants to gift you."

Ryen left my hand and without turn back I started to walk.

After meet to all guests I started to join dance.

*AFTER FIVE MINUTES*

I got tired and sit on the chair. My dad came and said "tiara only 3 hours are left."

About what dad? I asked at casual way.

To end up your birthday tiara. And after 12'o clock we have to go from here because this hall will be closed.

Okay.

Mostly people had eaten food. You should also go and eat food.

Yeah I am going.

                   ~end of chapter~