{Jeongyeon} - telling her that you're pregnant

"I've missed you so much. I'm so glad we get to have some quality time together." You told Jeongyeon as you cuddled up to her.

"Me too, baby. I've missed you too." She spoke as she brushed her fingers through your hair. "I've been so busy with the girls and the comeback lately. I needed some time with my girl."

You turned your head and stole a few kisses from her lips, causing her to smile against your lips and pull you a little closer.

"Should we watch something?" You asked.

"Sure." She said, softly kissing your head.

You reached for the remote and turned on Netflix, hoping Jeongyeon's eyes were on the screen as well.

Because, if you're honest, there's not much you want to watch on there currently but there is something special you did to the profiles.

On the subscription you and Jeongyeon have, you usually share only one profile.

But there's another on there now, one you created called 'Baby Yoo'.

Clearing your throat to get her attention since you felt her eyes on you, you nodded to the screen.

"Did someone make another profile on our account?" She asked. "There's another user."

"There is? Oh, what's the name of it?"

"Does it say baby Yoo?"

"Oh, look at that. It does." You said and turned to look at her again.

"Baby Yoo? Y/N, are you saying what I think you're saying?" She asked.

"Yea!" You exclaimed. "Jeongyeon, we're having a baby!"

She gasped before pulling you onto her lap and holding you tightly.

"I can't believe we're having a baby!"

"I know, I couldn't either. I took two tests because I was in such shock and I wanted to be sure. But they're both positive. We're having a baby, Jeongyeon,"

She cupped your cheeks as you both let a few happy tears fall despite the wide smiles on both your faces.

"We're going to be such good moms." She assured. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too." You said before she kissed you, both of you unable to hold back your grins as you did so.

It was going to be an amazing journey and you were so excited to go through it all with Jeongyeon by your side.