{Nayeon} - telling her that you're pregnant

You felt Nayeon brush her fingers through your hair as you listened to the beat of her heart.

You're cuddled up on the sofa together after a busy day and you're enjoying every second spent in her arms.

"Are you going to sleep?" She asked as she took her eyes off the TV screen to stare at you.

"No." You sighed before opening your eyes and stretching your legs out.

"Are you sure you're not sleepy? I know you haven't felt well over the past few days." She spoke with a hint of worry in her soft brown eyes.

"Don't worry about me, Nay, I'm fine." You said before sitting up. "Are you hungry? How about some ice cream?"

"Sure, I'll take some." She smiled and you kissed her cheek before getting up from the sofa.

You went into the kitchen and opened the silverware drawer before taking out the special spoon you ordered.

Tonight is the night you're going to tell Nayeon the amazing news you just found out a couple of days ago.

Until last night, you were undecided as to how to tell her because there were a lot of different ways that you could go about doing that.

But you wanted to make it special and you wanted to do it in a way that you could keep and cherish forever.

So you went online and ordered this spoon that says the words 'I'm pregnant' on it.

There's no better way or time to use it for ice cream right now.

You grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and then went to the freezer to grab a container of ice cream.

Putting a couple of scoops into the bowl for her, you put it back in the freezer and then put the spoon in the bowl before you picked it up and made your way back to the living room with Nayeon.

"Here you go, my love." You happily said before putting the bowl on her lap.

"Thank you, darling. You didn't get any? Do you want to share with me?"

"Sure." You said and took a bite of the sweet treat before Nayeon did the same. "Do you like the new spoon? I ordered it last night."

"You ordered just one spoon? Not a set?" She asked curiously.

"No, we only needed this one. No need for a set." You spoke and watched her lips pull into a smile. "There's something engraved on it. What does it say?"

She made sure the ice cream was off the spoon so she didn't make a mess when she read it before she looked at the part that she held in her hand.

"Read it out loud."

"Okay. It says I'm pregnant." She spoke before pausing and looking over at you. "Did you order this by mistake? Because last time I checked I'm not pregnant."

You rolled your eyes and put your head on her arm.

"Nayeon, I'm pregnant." You giggled. "I found out two days ago and ordered this last night for a sweet surprise."

"You're serious? Oh, gosh, we're having a baby!?"

You nodded and she put the bowl on the table in front of you before she pulled you onto her lap and into her arms.

"This is so amazing!" She happily said. "I love that you told me this way, baby. It was quite the surprise!"

You giggled and cupped her cheeks before nodding.

"I had a feeling that you'd love it."

"I would've loved it no matter how you told me. Because we're having a baby." She laughed cheerfully. "Oh, I can't wait to tell the girls! And the fans! Everyone's going to be so happy; almost as happy as we are."

You felt her hand slip beneath your shirt and brush across your stomach in circles.

"Our baby is in here." She whispered in awe. "I'm so in love with you and I can't wait to meet our baby, they're going to be so perfect and we're going to be the best moms ever."

"I know." You agreed, grinning. "I love you, Nay,"

"I love you too." She said as she hugged you close. "I love my perfect little family so much."