Ch 1 part 1: New friends.

Ch 1 part 1: new friends.

That's Yusuke and Kayko when they were little in the picture at the top.

Thursday July 7th at the park 11:30am.

Kurama's pov:

Kurama come play with me. Shuichi said.

I want to sit here by the Rose bushes a little longer, I love smelling the roses, and looking. I said.

We're at the park, and I really enjoy sitting by the Rose bushes smelling the roses and looking at the roses.

Aw come on big brother play with us. Yoko said as he pulled on my arm.

Yoko is my younger brother, he's 7 years old, while me and my twin brother Shuichi are 8 years old.

No I want to sit right by the roses a little longer. I said.

You never play with us you meanie. Yoko said then walked away with Shuichi.

I don't like it when my little brother calls me a meanie, that really hurts my feelings.

I picked a red Rose off the rose bush and smelled the Rose then I turned around when I heard footsteps behind me, and I saw a little boy my age with brown hair standing there looking at me.

Hi I'm Yusuke Urameshi want to play. Yusuke said.

Well okay I'm ready to go play now, I'm Kurama Minamino, and I have two brothers they are sitting over there alone. I said.

I don't have any siblings. Yusuke said then followed me over to my two brothers.

My two brothers are very nice. I said as we walked up to my brothers.

We stopped behind my brothers.

This one is Shuichi Minamino my twin brother, and that's Yoko Kurama Kitsune Minamino my adopted younger brother. I said and my two brothers turned around, and looked at us.

Are you gonna play with us big brother? Yoko asked.

Kurama play tag with us. Shuichi said.

Okay we'll play tag, and this is Yusuke Urameshi my new friend. I said as my two brothers stood up.

Hi. Yusuke said.

Hi. Shuichi and Yoko said at the same time.

Let's play tag I will be it. I said then Yoko, Shuichi and Yusuke ran while I chased them trying to tag them.

I got close to Yoko and tagged him, and now he's it.

While I'm running from Yoko to avoid being tagged I almost bumped into a boy my age but I stopped right in front of him but Shuichi bumped into me making bump into the boy in front of me, making me and the boy I bumped into fall.

Sorry Kurama. Shuichi said as he helped me stand up.

That's okay Shuichi, I'm sorry I made you fall are you okay. I said saying the second part to the boy I bumped into and made fall while I helped him up.

Th-that's o-okay. The boy said and he keeps looking at me and his cheeks are turning red.

The had alluring Ruby red eyes, and nice black hair, and he's a couple inches shorter then me, and cute to.

My name is Kurama Minamino, this is my twin brother Shuichi Minamino, and my adopted younger Yoko Kurama Kitsune Minamino, and this is our new friend Yusuke Urameshi. I said.

I'm Hiei, and th-this is m-my si-sister Y-Yukina. Hiei said still looking at me.

Do you two want to play tag with us? I asked.