Chapter 1: Harmony

Playcare a place to have fun a place to be Happy a place of joy. That's what everyone thinks outside of Playtime they would never know the horrors that occurred in the dark factory.

Playcare is now surrounded by rumors that when children "are adopted" they actually turn them into living toys.

Employees keep asking who is spreading these rumors and saying it's not true.

But the children don't say a single word to them.

Well, the Group of Smiling Creatures has been instructed to tell the children that these rumors are nothing more than lies.

Smiling Critters are toys created by Playtime Co., eventually becoming part of the Bigger Bodies Initiative, transforming the poor souls of Playcare into living monsters.

The Smiling Critters are: Bubba Bubbaphant, KickinChicken, Hoppy Hopscotch, CraftyCorn, Bobby Bearhug, PickyPiggy, DogDay and CatNap.

Unfortunately, they are unaware of the horrible fate that awaits them.

In the middle of the dark and corrupted night of the factory DogDay wakes up

"Ahhhhh"

"What's wrong, DogDay," said Hoppy

"I... I... I just had a nightmare"

"But DogDay that's normal, you know CatNap's Gas does that"

"I know, but this time was different"

"Hmmm, tell me about it"

"Okay, I dreamed I was in a dark place, all I could see was CatNap standing in front of me
I asked CatNap "CatNap, what are you doing here, what is this place?" CatNap was quiet. I kept asking until a point where I started shouting "CATNAP, WHAT IS THIS PLACE???" and right after I finished the sentence CatNap said "Heretics" and I said "what do you mean by Heretics?" The moment I blinked my legs were cut in half and I swear on my life I could feel it even though it was a nightmare. And the next second I blinked and I was chained to a wall suffering forever and ever... For some reason, it felt so real."

"DogDay is probably just a Nightmare CatNap is our friend, although he is a little strange, he would never do something like that."

"I... I... No, you're right Hoppy, it's just a stupid nightmare, let's go back to sleep."

When DogDay went to sleep, he couldn't forget that nightmare, as he would never look at CatNap the same way again.

All the Smiling Critters woke up the other day, all appreciating the Harmony they all experience.

But it wasn't their luck that everything was about to change.