ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr ᥆ᥒᥱ

ᎻᎪᎡᎡᎽ ᏢϴͲͲᎬᎡ
ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
chapter one
001

People in the Great Hall sit, watching as the opening credits of movie start to play.

It shows a destroyed house, still smoking, but a baby's cry can be heard from the inside.

A black haired man stands in front of the, what was the front door, he pushes the door in and finds his best friend lying on the floor in front of the stairs.

With tears in his eyes, he kneels down and closes his friend's eyes, saying a little saying in Latin.

He has a moment of just being there before hearing the baby upstairs.

He rushes up, and sees another man holding a woman, a dead woman.

The baby's mom.

"Severus, you must go, before he's here." The man tells.

"I can't leave her." The other man, Severus tells, grasping the woman more.

"I know, but he mustn't know you where here. Go! I will be here." The first man says, putting a hand on Severus's shoulder.

"Thank you Sirius." Severus says, as he allows Sirius to take the woman and lay her on the ground.

Severus nods to Sirius, acknowledging what he had done.

Severus rushes out of the house and Sirius looks down for a moment before looking to the baby girl who had quieted seeing Sirius.

"I'm sorry, Prongsling. I wish I was here sooner." Sirius says.

"It's not your fault Padfoot" Mer says as she clings to the man.

He then stands and gathers the baby and the stuffies she always clutches.

"Let's go, to uncle Remus." Sirius says, he grabs a blanket which was special to her and covers her head as he walks down the stairs and past his friend before once again going out the door.

The screen cuts off and scips to the next scene.

Many looking confused as to why it happened, and what had happened in the skipped scene.

A man is showen with a woman next to him, they seem to be talking, as not to disturb anyone.

Then there's a rumbling and a motorcycle appears from the sky and lands near the other two.

The driver, a big man gets off the motorcycle and takes off his goggles.

Sirius's nose twitches in anger.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid says as he gets off the motor bike.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore inquires to the half giant.

"No, sir. Little princess fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go." Hagrid says

Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore, but Minerva took the child, holding her close.

"Where did you get that motorcycle?" Dumbledore asked, masking the disdain in his voice.

"Borrowed it, Professor Dumbledore, sir. From young Sirius Black lent it to me." Hagrid tells the headmaster, looking at the motorcycle.

The small child jolted at the movement and sound of Hagrid thundering voice, clutching the small toys she had been holding her her hands closer.

Dumbledore took the child from McGonagall, staring down and seeing that she was staring up at the man.

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are..." McGonagall says, wanting to take the child back in her arms.

"The only family she has." Dumbledore interrupts the professor.
McGonagall was able to take the small child back, trying to get her back to sleep.

"Excuse you?" Sirius shoots, unable to contain his anger, Remus has to pull him down back onto the bench.

They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive, McGonagall also having got the baby girl to fall back to sleep.

Dumbledore took the child back looking down at the now sleeping baby, focusing on the scar, rather than the child.

"This girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know her name." McGonagall says, worried for the child.
Lia, her friends and family sent looks of gratitude to the professor, she tried and that's what really mattered.

She may not have tried hard enough and may not have succeed, but she still tried, that's more than anyone else can say.

"Exactly. She's better off growing up away from all that. Until she is ready." Dumbledore said, trying to convince the worried professor the child would be okay.

Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all." Dumbledore says, comfortingly or at least trying to comfort the half giant.

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.

There's a look on McGonagall's face, showing she doesn't entirely trust this plan, but she will do anything for that child when it gets to Hogwarts.

"Good luck... Meridythe Potter." Dumbledore says, a glint in his eyes, that isn't his usual grandfather twinkle.

The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on her forehead.

The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky.

The film's title, Meridythe Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning slightly before fading out.

Silence, moments of silence then disruption.

"You left a baby on a doorstep, in November?"

"Are you mad?!"

When fades the scene hasn't changed at all, but there is now two men and three women across the street from the house with the baby.

"How can you be sure he'll come?" One of the men ask.

"You question our judgement?" One woman questions.

"After all we have helped and told you?"The second asks with a tilt of her head.

"We have seen it, in every outcome of tonight and what could've happened." The third tells.

Then it starts to rain, and man materializes out of thin air.... Water.

But the rain never touches him, or the baby girl on the step.

This new man walks to the baby and bends down.

"I will always protect you my sea star." The man tells and the two disappear.

People were confused at the whole interaction that just played, while Mer & a few from the camps roled their eyes at the three women.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒  ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Did I change what I wanted do last minute?
Yes, yes I did, this made more sense for a first chapter.
So, including this, there is 5 chapters before MLB.