Kirishima pauses mid-exercise, turning to face Tamaki with a warm smile.

Kirishima: Yo, Tamaki! What brings you here?

Tamaki shuffles nervously, his gaze darting around the room.

Tamaki: Uh, well, I... I heard you were looking for a work study opportunity.

Kirishima's expression brightens at the mention of the work study program.

Kirishima: Yeah, that's right! Been trying to find something that fits, you know?

Tamaki nods, his hands fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

Tamaki: Yeah, I get that. Well, I was thinking... maybe Fat Gum's agency could be a good fit for you.

Kirishima's eyes widen with interest.

Kirishima: Fat Gum, huh? I've heard of them. They're all about protecting people and standing up to villains, right?

Despite his nervousness, Tamaki manages a small nod.

Tamaki: Yeah, they're... they're good at what they do. Fat Gum's a solid guy, too. Really cares about his team.

Kirishima grins, his excitement evident.

Kirishima: Sounds awesome! Thanks for the tip, Tamaki. I'll definitely look into it.

Tamaki offers a shy smile in return.

Tamaki: No problem. Just... just make sure you're ready for it, okay? Fat Gum's agency is tough, but they're good people.

Kirishima gives Tamaki an encouraging pat on the back.

Kirishima: Don't worry, I'll give it my all! Thanks again, Tamaki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's currently nighttime in the city of Musutafu. Two vehicles are currently parked outside of an abandoned factory.

Overhaul: It looks unsanitary. Is this your base?

???: Huh? Like we'd bring you to the main base right
away! This is like the interview location.

Overhaul: Give me a break. It's so dusty. I feel like I'll get sick.

???: Don't worry, the guys inside have been sick for a while.

The two men enter the building. Across from them are multiple people. One is a man with a dark orange shirt, a girl with ash-blonde hair and a seifuku school uniform , a woman with quite a wide, muscular build and wearing dark orange shirt along with sunglasses. Lastly in the center was a teen male with fourteen embalmed hands, all positioned so they're holding onto him on different parts of his body. He looked at the man wearing the plague mask and furrowed his eyes.

???: You bought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?

Overhaul: Big fish? That's ironic...League of Villains.

???: What? Is that guy someone famous? 

???: Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call "yakuza." The young head of the Shie Hassaikai.

???: The young head of the Shie Hassaikai...So he's the number two of organized crime? Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!

Toga: Organized Crime? How's he different from us?

Compress goes on to tell everyone about how the yakuza used to run the underworld until heroes and especially All Might turned them into nothing.