˗ˏˋʚ10ɞˎˊ˗

──────────────

──────────────

"NINA!" JONAH called out.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask if we were good.. you know from yesterday?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't we be?" I Lyhhed slightly.

"I just feel bad about not going to the game." He admit.

I laughed now looking arg floor.

"I'm trying to be sympathetic what's so funny?" He crossed his arms.

"Dude I could give less of a shit if you gone or not.. payton was asking idiot!" I laughed

"Great! Like that makes me feel any better." She groaned.

I turned around now walking towards the door.

"Wait Athena?" He called out.

"Yes Jonah." I snarled.

"You didn't tell her about.. yesterday right?" He asked.

"Goodbye Jonah." I laughed.

~

I saw Darnell walking up to me. I didn't know what to feel towards him right now but I know Iw as upset. I hurried to my locker and tried to hide myself behind there.

"What's the hurry about?" He asked.

"I saw you coming over here." He smiled.

I peeked my head out to look at him before rampaging through my locker once more.

"I was looking for you yesterday after the game." He smiled.

I didn't say a peep.

"You know- I actually wanted you to meet my folks." He leaned in closer.

I slammed my locker now walking away. He followed my tracks behind me. I could hear the way his feet hurried to catch up to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I walked with my chest out not showing him any sign of weakness. I didn't know what exactly to say, maybe this was my sign that this wasn't going to work out. He grabbed my arm now causing me to face him in the eyes.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked.

Before I could even answer that we were interrupted.

"Darnell!" Layla smiled.