⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐄𐓣ᑯ 𝚰𝗌 𝐇𝖾𝗋𝖾!┊010

Start from the beginning

"Lose another friend!?" You furiously shouted back, "You were the only friend I had besides Macaque! I don't even know where Macaque is now, I trusted you, I needed you! And you know what you did? You left me! How could you possibly know the isolation I had to face because of you and your stupid action!?" You didn't realize you were crying until you felt the hot tears running down your cheeks.

"M/n..." He grabbed your hands and cupped them into his, "I want to fix what I've done...please."

You sighed loudly, "How could I ever say no to you?" You mumbled.

Wukong quickly embraced you into a bone-crushing hug, a big goofy smile spread across his face as you rolled your eyes at his childish actions.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

MK hummed softly to the music blaring in his ears as he flew down the abandoned streets of Megapolis. The sky was an eerie steel color as misty fog floated along in the air. The only light coming from the city was the bright neon lights from signs that decorated the place.

MK pulled his tuk-tuk to a stop and hopped out. "Ayo, guess who's back from his training with Monkey–" MK looked up and saw a whole swarm of DBK clones staring down at him with wraith-like blue eyes. "Kiiinnggg...." He trailed off. The clones roared in anger and charged toward him, MK shrieked in fear as he clung to a bag of Pigsy's Noodles for dear life.

Just as the clones were about to attack him Pigsy's truck ran straight into the swarm, causing multiple clones to fly off in the air. You, Mei, and Sandy hopped out of the truck while Pigsy and Tang stayed inside.

You all had dirt and grime covering your bodies and wore apocalyptic-type clothing. Your hair was a messy tangled mess yet you still looked badass. MK stared up at you all (mostly you) in complete awe.

"Guys! You look so awesome!" MK continued to gawk at both you and the group's appearances.

"Thank you, Mortal. I've been meaning to change my outfit." You chuckled bashfully.

"Yeah... So, uh, some stuff happened while you were away..." Mei trailed off, "got kinda intense..."

"But, I left you with one of my boys."

"Oh, he's been super useful." Tang sarcastically remarked as he scooted out of the way to reveal the MK clone sitting in the passenger seat with his legs on the dashboard.

"I dunno what to tell you, guy." The clone shrugged before turning a bright golden color and exploding into a billion hair strands.

"So what happened?" MK asked worriedly.

"Well, after you left–" Mei began before she was interrupted by Tang clearing his throat.

"Ahem! If you'll allow me..." Tang began while Mei gave him an annoyed glare and groaned, "Well, after you left the bull clones attacked, but they were different. More powerful than before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, he's conquered everything." He explained dramatically.

"A little bit dramatic, but that about sums it up." You shrugged.

MK looked at Tang in horror before his face shifted into frustration and anger, "Where is he? Where's DBK?"

"We're not sure, but there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain." Sandy pointed towards the huge mountain that once held Wukong's staff.

"Since we have MK, what are we waiting for? Let's head over there." You spoke up.