Chapter 4- Reunion

-𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓇𝒶  pov-

The car pulls up at the house, sorry, MANSION.

Xander lets out a soft chuckle at the sight of my wide eyes staring at the house.

"Welcome home principessa" Gergio says.

I know that I called him dad when I saw him but it just came out in the moment.

He needs to earn that title from me, besides, don't think i can blindly trust someone again.

Not after 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

I look up and give him a small smile, getting out of the car, and Xander comes next to me, carrying my bags.

"I can carry those, you don't have to" I tell Xander.

"It's okay, tesoro, I want to."

He wants to carry my bags? Okay then. I guess.

Gergio places a hand on my back to guide me, but I flinch back, causing him to look at me, confused.
Fuck! I fucked up, he's gonna be suspicious now.

"Your hands were cold." I blurt out, not being able to think of any other excuse.

"Oh ok, sorry, princessa." Gergio says.

We go into the house, and Gergio tells me that he wants to surprise the rest of my brothers at dinner, so I should go up to my room.

Xander leads me up and opens up a door to reveal a beautiful dusty pink and gold themed room.

I mean, I'm not a fan of pink, but this is okay. I'll manage.

"Do you like it? If you don't, we can change it tomorrow. " Xander says

"No, I love it, thank you Xandy" He looks at me, amused by the nickname.

"Alright, go get settled in, i'll call you for dinner"

"K"

I start unpacking and pick out a royal blue skirt and lilac top to change into.

I hop into the shower after half an hour of contemplating whether or not to wash my hair.

After I finish my shower, I change into my outfit and do my skincare.

I'm reading my favourite series the cruel prince when a knock sounds the room.

I look up and its Xander standing at my door to call me down for dinner.

I walk out the door, feeling nervous to meet my brothers. I never get nervous. GOD. Agghhhh.

Deep breaths, D.

I look to Xander who gives me a reassuring nod and i loop my arm around his as we walk down the stairs.

The sound of my heels clicking fills the room and the whatever conversation that was going on in the dining room stops as everyone looks at me.

Xander leads me to the chair beside the head of the table where Gergio is sitting and i take a seat while Xander takes the one in front of me.

" Boys i want you to me-"

Gergio is suddenly cut off when someone screams.

"OH MY GOD!"

Someone tries to latch onto me, attempting a hug, but I quickly dodge in surprise and he falls on the floor face first.

I hold back a smile and recognize the boy.

It's Nick, my 4th oldest brother.

"Hey Nick, " i say, helping him up.

He gives me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

We both sit back down as Gergio says "No need for introductions then. "

We all chuckle and start eating.

"How have you been bambina" Antonio, my 2nd oldest brother, asks.

"Good" i reply

"I cant believe we finally found you" Mateo, my 3rd oldest brother, says.

"Me neither. After Eliza, my foster mother, died.
My social worker told me that i had a dad and 4 brothers , that's when it all came back to me"
I say, stopping to look at everyone's expressions.

"The fire, and mom, and them taking me away". I say, continuing.

"We've missed you so much Tesoro" They say together.

I give them a small smile back.

I finish my food.

"You may go sleep now Diandra" Gergio says.

"Ok, goodnight."

____________________________________

Thats it for chapter 4 😇
What do you guys think?

Spring break is coming up so hopefully I'll be able to get on more updates then.👍

Ramadan Kareem to all my islamic girlies

Vote, comment, share
Bye my loves have a good day, or night 💕😘😘