"They're being extremely disrespectful. This is why ignorant children..." Rupert quickly said in fear. Luciana sweat drop at them.

"Ugh... I hate this position..." Rupert thought. "But why..."

"Why does he want kid again? All of sudden? If this about successor, Lady Luciana already here." Rupert thought, glanced at Phileo and Luciana.

Luciana glance at Phileo before look away. "Why... Why does Father want another children again? Am I... Not enough?" Luciana thought as her anxiety started to appeared.

"Did I do something wrong? Did my place gonna become the threaten as the successor?" Luciana thought, biting her lips and started to pick her finger nail without knowing.

Luciana realised her anxiety make she stop. "No... I didn't do anything wrong. I'm still a successor." Luciana thought.

While Phileo getting a flashback.

"My kid spoke yesterday!" Phileo's friend happily said to him.

"He says 'daddy', 'daddy' everytime he sees me and that makes me so happy each time. His older sibling tries her best to take care of him too, and that makes me so proud." His friend babbling happily. "Your mouth gonna fall off if you keep talking like that. Are you that happy?" Phileo bluntly said.

"You'll understand when you become the parent." His friend said. "I am the parent. What're you talking about?" Phileo said.

"Then can your daughter become my in law with my son when he get older?" His friend said. "Die. Lucy is still kid and not gonna married with anyone else." Phileo quickly said to him.

"But are you didn't feel happiness like me towards your daughter?" His friend said. "I don't know what happiness are you talking about." Phileo said.

"I think because you already adopted your daughter when she was older. Even though she's still a kid, she is more mature than a normal kid that should be." His friend said. Phileo didn't say anything and stare at him.

Flashback end.

"Have I already met everyone at this orphanage?" Phileo said stand up and wear his jacket. "Yes, following the last kid just now, you've meet all children here." Rupert said.

"Let's move to the next one." Phileo said helping Luciana wearing her jacket. "Yes, Sir." Rupert said.

Phileo gently hold Luciana's hand and walked out from there. Rupert stare from behind before sighed loudly.

"You should get married instead." Rupert thought.

Phileo was about to help Luciana to enter the carriage when the director come towards them.

"Sir Duke!" The director said stopping them.

"I'm sorry for not being able to treat you properly during your visit." The director slyly said.

"They're all pretty and kind children. Being able to see the Duke even once was massive stroke of luck for them. A-Anyway,  winter just around the corner... And I'm worried whether the children will be able to stand it." The director said.

Luciana look away from them. "He's ignoring me because I'm not Father's real daughter." Luciana thought.

"Nia!!" A screaming can be heard make everyone flinched. Luciana quickly turn at the noise.

"Let me go!" The little girl said in anger before bite the man's hand that stopping her. She quickly run towards Luciana and Phileo.

"Hey, Mister, Lady!" The girl quickly said to them. Philio and her stare at each other make Luciana notice that she doesn't cowering in fear in front of them.

"She didn't cry looking at the Duke!" Luciana and everyone thought in shock.

"And her hair and eyes... Are familiar to the Duke's!!" Rupert thought. Luciana stare at her and Phileo at the same time.

"Is she... Father's illegitimate children?" Luciana thought clutching her dress. She didn't feel good about this girl.

"I-I apologize! Hurry and put her away...!" The director quickly said but Phileo stopping them.

"Rupert." Phileo call his name. "That child was not on the list." Rupert quickly said.

"T-That, that child is someone that has no manners and only causes the accidents...." The director said in panicked.

"-So you dared to disobey the Duke? I've surely made it clear enough that the Duke wished to meet every child here." Rupert said glaring at him.

"I... Apologize!! Please forgive us...!!" The director and his coworkers bowed down in fears.

"So, what's your name?" Phileo asked the little girl. "I don't have one." That little girl said bravely stare at him.

"Didn't the orphanage give you a name?" Phileo asked her back. "The adults calls me 'Nia', but I hate that name." That girl said.

"... You seem very bold. Lucy are not like you the first time we met." Phileo said.

"Do you know who's path you're blocking right now?" Phileo said letting his Beast Fang out make she tremble in fear but didn't back away from him.

"It wouldn't be weird for you to be executed on the spot." Phileo said. That girl also seem to have the Beast Fang inside of her.

"Father..." Luciana slowly said. Phileo didn't say anything to her and continue walking towards that girl.

"... How brave. You're right. That name doesn't suit you at all." Phileo said and think something.

"Leonia."

"Leonia Boleoti." Phileo finally give her name.

Luciana stare at the two of them in terrified eyes. "What gonna happen to me now?!" Luciana thought as she knows her place as successor is in danger.