Y/n's Ex pt. 2

Dancing with our hands tied by Taylor Swift
1:30————•————— 3:40
"I, I loved you in secret."
—————————————————————————

Y/N pov
       When he joined Walker put his arm around me. Butterflies. He whispered into my ear "Y/n, mind if I pretend to be your boyfriend?" I nodded. I have liked him since first grade and if this is all I can get im taking it.

      He kisses my cheek and I blush. Also, we're in discord so they can see us and we're being open about what's going on and anyone can join. I lean my head on his shoulder as i play for him while he leaves for a little. I wonder what he's up to?

💙🌊Walker POV🌊💙
         I went to the bathroom for three minutes to collect myself. I was mad and also nervous at the same time. I asked her to fake date her and hey, I've liked her since the day we met and if this is what I can get I'll take it.

       I walk back into the room calm and collected as I hug her from behind and take the controller back. She leans her head on my shoulder and I play less rough. I lean my head on hers a bit and I can see the anger in her ex's eyes. I wasn't doing this only to spite him but to also let N/N know I cared about her.

Y/n pov
          Few hours later my ex keeps texting and calling me. Walker pulls me aside and asks me a question. "Will you be my girlfriend? Like for real?" "Yes!" Of course I said yes! We shared a shirt but sweet kiss and then we all gathered on the floor to play some more games.

        My ex keeps calling me so Walker another call, put it on speaker, and said "Bro is really to attached."

"Shut it. Wheres my girlfriend?"
"Don't you mean my girlfriend? Easy. Not wanting to talk to you."

     He went silent and hung up the phone real fast. I guess that's it for now.

An: Hello lovelies! Percy Jackson fans! Walker fans! I'm accepting of all but this is the teaser of my new series called "Y/N's ex lover VS Walker" I hope you'll like it and it shall come out soon with these parts copied and pasted onto them. I will release two following parts on that then I will add new parts until it is finished. I love you guys!

Walker Scobell ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara