Chapter Seventeen

×× ATTENTION: This chapter contains material that is NSFW 🔞

×× ATTENTION: This chapter contains material that is NSFW 🔞. I will put (***) when the material begins. The material will finish out the chapter. ××

°° Nighmare °°

     Althea laid on the bed between Clint and Laura. They had began sharing the bed once the kids had been informed of their relationship. Althea's place was between the two, which was where they had wanted her to be.

     Anyhow, Althea was woken up by a loud noise in the room. When she shot up, Clint and Laura seemed to be unaffected by the noise and movement. She was quick to crawl off the bed and check on the kids, for all she knew, one of them fell off the bed.

      When she went downstairs to find the noise, she heard another one, but this time it was outside. She knew she shouldn't go outside, not without Clint, since he refused to let any of them get hurt. She slowly stepped outside, and began to walk around the property to find where the sound came from.

       Her last spot to look was inside of the shed. She crept inside, and looked around for a moment. When her eyes found what looked to be a body, she quickly went over and turned on the light, and her heart stopped. Laying on the ground, completely blue and lifeless was her brother, Loki. Quickly, she ran over to him and fell to the ground beside his body.

"Loki! Wake up! Quit playing!" She exclaimed, as she shook him by his shoulders.

"I knew you'd come." She heard, causing her to quickly jump and turn around.

      She couldn't find the source of the voice, but she could feel the bad power around her. She could feel the evil, and she knew this was the person who had hurt her brother.

"I knew you'd come for your brother," The voice said,"and if you don't do as I say, I will be after your other brother next."

"No! Please!" She cried, and she heard an evil chuckle.

"Give me your power. Surrender to me, give me what I want, and I will spare your brother's life." The voice stated, but she knew she couldn't agree.

"No." She spat, and the chuckle happened again.

"Very well," The voice murmured,"but the death of your brother and the ones you love, will be your fault. You will be their downfall."

"Wait! No —"

°° End of Nightmare °°

"'Thea!" She heard, as someone shook her.

       When her eyes opened, she seen Clint and Laura hovering over her with worried looks on their faces. She could tell they were scared from the way she had been acting while sleeping, but she didn't know what to do or say. She simply tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down, otherwise she might pass out.

"What were you dreaming about?" Laura asked, her voice full of worry.

"Loki died." She replied, not giving away everything, but enough to prove she was a little traumatized.

"It was just a dream," Clint murmured,"Loki is still alive and as big of a pain in the ass as he ever was."

      A small smile made its way on to Althea's face, knowing Clint was finally coming along with his hatred. He wasn't as pissed at Loki as he used to be. He was more calm about the man, and that's all Althea could wish for.

"Want to get back to sleep?" Laura asked, but Althea shook her head.

"I don't think I can sleep after that." She replied, causing Laura to give her a sympathetic smile.

"I'll go downstairs and watch TV," Althea commented,"so I won't keep you guys up."

"No, stay," Clint said,"I know something that'll help you fall back to sleep."

"Yeah? What's that?" She questioned, and she watched as Clint and Laura shared a smirk.

************

      Clint lightly pushed Althea to a laying position, and Laura attached her lips to Althea's. Althea melted into the kiss like she normally would, and she felt her heartbeat speed up when Clint began to kiss her jaw and down her neck. She knew he was leaving love bites, but she didn't mind them. They made her feel special.

       Althea felt her skin tingle, as Laura's feather like touch trailed down her breasts, until she slipped her hand into the girl's shorts. The girl let out a breath-y moan, as Laura began to rub her fingers teasingly between her lower lips. Althea had to hold in a louder moan, as Clint's hand ran up her thigh, his fingers teasing the line of her shorts so close to where she wanted him to touch her.

        She whimpered as Clint slipped his hand into her shorts, and began to tease her pussy. She felt Laura spread her lower lips with her fingers, allowing Clint full access to slip two fingers into her dripping cunt. Althea couldn't hold back her moan, as she felt Clint's fingers pump deep within her warm walls. She was lucky Laura's mouth was still connected to hers, as moans escaped her lips.

         Clint pumped his fingers in and out at a continuous pace, and Laura matched his pace with her middle finger on Althea's clit. Althea was a withering mess with them, but they enjoyed every moment of it. When her walls squeezed Clint's fingers, he began to pump his fingers faster and with more pressure. Almost as soon as he slipped a third finger into her, she came undone. He and Laura continued their motions until Althea had ridden out her high.

"You tired now?" Clint asked, and Althea smiled at him with red cheeks.

"I think I can sleep now." She replied, making a smirk appear on his face.

       He knew he and Laura could tire her out, all they had to do was have a little bit of fun with her. They wouldn't go any further tonight, but there was definitely going to be more in the future. She'd just have to wait and see what they had in store for her...

××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Do you guys want an extra bonus chapter that's completely smut??

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx