María is compared to my mother a way more proud and confident woman.She was born into this business just like her husband.
No wonder that her children turned out even worse.

I straighten my back , raise my chin and bite my tounge to keep me from saying some things which are lingering deep in my mind.

,,Why don't you come inside so we can have a proper discussion about.." Castillo's voice fills the silence but he stops at the end of his sentence and grins instead.
Grins at me willingly.His eyes fill with amusement, letting his cold facade drop for a couple of sehonds before he drops his smile and turns on his heel to go back inside.

Why do they all have to much such a big deal about it.Just tell me and off we go.

As the five bodyguard alike men in front of us finally move aside, I step forward as the first, following the host inside.Right behind me, the rest copies me.

I know the structure of this mansion.It may have passed some time since the last time I set a foot on this marble floored entrance, but my memory lasted just fine.

Quickly, my gaze swifts around , looking out for any possible dangers.

Yet, everything is strangely clear.

But after analyzing for dangers, my mind drifts off to the beautiful interior.
The foyer is exquisitely decorated with a touch of darkness, showcasing the family's opulence and mysterious nature. The architecture is reminiscent of a bygone era, with intricate moldings, high ceilings, and grand chandeliers. The walls are adorned with rich, dark wood paneling, giving the space a sense of elegance and history. The flooring is made of polished marble, reflecting the soft glow of the ornate crystal chandelier hanging from above. As you enter, you are greeted by a grand staircase, its steps covered in a plush, deep red carpet. The foyer is filled with antique furniture, including velvet-covered armchairs and a grand piano, adding to the old-world charm. The air is scented with the subtle fragrance of aged leather and fresh flowers, creating an atmosphere of sophistication and luxury. It's a captivating space that perfectly captures the essence of this wealthy mafia family's legacy.

I was about to go on when Castillo turns back to me, not seeming to have taken his gaze of me once from analyzing my every move.
He may not seem harmful, but dont let yourself fooled.He probably is the most dangerous man I ever stood next to.
,,You've turned out very interesting." Castillo comments, eying me up and down with a gaze I can't really tell anything off.
Great, another man with more secrets hidden behind that facade, making it for me once again harder to make anything out of this situation.

,,Have I now?As far as I remember, I've stayed pretty much the same." I say with a stern voice.

,,Something is different, estimada." Maria smiles innocently at me, just like a casual mother of six children would do.Well, if only would she be innocent.

,,You know, my sons pretty much didn't stop talking about you.I wonder what the reason for their attention is." Her smile widens.I know by experience that María is a human lie detector and acting clueless won't get me far.
If she announces it like this, it's more than clear that it has to do something with me.Not that I feel flattered, but yet it pushes my ego a little higher if there was even some space left.

,,Is that so?" I can't hide the amusement lingering in my voice.

,,You'll see,estimada.Just whait." she adds, now opening two huge wooden doors, leading into another large room. The dining room.
This grand dining room is located just off the foyer, continuing the theme of opulence and old-world charm. The room is bathed in soft, warm lighting, casting a romantic glow over the space. The walls are adorned with rich, dark wallpaper, featuring intricate patterns that add a touch of sophistication. The centerpiece of the room is a long, polished mahogany dining table, surrounded by elegant high-back chairs upholstered in luxurious velvet. The table is set with fine china, sparkling crystal glassware, and gleaming silverware, reflecting the family's refined taste. A magnificent chandelier hangs above the table, casting a soft, ambient light that enhances the intimate atmosphere. The room is further adorned with antique sideboards and cabinets, displaying exquisite china and silverware collections. The air is filled with the aroma of delectable cuisine, prepared by the family's private chef. It's a space where lavish banquets and intimate gatherings take place, embodying the grandeur and elegance of the Díaz family.