10

-her POV-

It's not the first time I'm here but still , knowing that right now, since the moment I've stepped out of this car,my life was handed down like bread on thanks giving.

I dont know how many people are here but I know that there are enough to kill me, including my parents.Well I dont care about Sanchez, though.

,,We will have to leave our equipment here." I hear my mother behind me while she unbuckles her gun from her holster.

Well I won't, because otherwise I'm dead.
I quickly take my knife and hide it between my cutout.I cannot stay in that house overnight unarmed.There are plenty of signs pointing out a trap and I feel like a fool for being lead into it without any chance to take another path.

,,Lucía, when you're alone there, you-" my mother starts again but I know exactly what she will tell me.This is not the first time I'm doing such thing and also, I've been in worse situations.Being held at gunpoint, which will probably happen tonight, won't be something new to me.

,,I know." I answer before walking towards the huge old money mansion in front of me, taking in the whole view.

Shortly after, I feel Sanchez's presence right behind me when I stop in front of the stairs.

I feel so nervous out of a sudden, I cannot bring myself upstairs until my father passes me.

Okay, that was my clue.There is no turning back.

The fact that they could shoot us on point won't leave my mind.Well if none of us should survive today, our business gets passed on to my uncle and therefore his son, my cousin Angelos.Yet it would take a huge damage.

Right after we reached the entrance, six armed men step forward, blocking the way to the huge doors behind them.

,,We have to check for weapons before you can enter.None allowed." the one standing in the front says , not even moving an inch.

,allowed' sounds ironic to me.We are playing by rules now, are we?

I wouldn't mind to be let outside.Actually, I could easily let myself get thrown out and safe my own life.
No.
No Lucía.

I am no coward.I will do this and I will fullfill my job.Besides, I have to know what this deal is about before it gets signed.

mierda

My mother curses under hear breath, probably knowing that this is a really bad idea.

Four of the four men start walking towards us, stopping in front of each of us, checking for weapons.

I glare at the one right in front of me.His face hidden behind a ski mask, only showing his light brown eyes, highlighted by the lights hanging above me at the entrance of this huge mansion.

,,Touch me and you'll be only able to count for your last five seconds alive." I try to warn him,glaring so intensely at him so he'd back off.
Unfortunately, he didn't.Instead , a low chuckle leaves his mouth.

Another step closer to me makes my teeth grit in annoyance.
Typical, I'm not getting taken seriously.
Let me show you then how funny it is.

His hands slowly moving up and down my body, taking a bit too long to check.

,,Hands off." was the last warning I gave him but before I'd cut off his bodyparts piece by piece, the doors open behind us, revealing two known faces I'd recognize anytime.

María and Castillo Díaz.

,,Javier, leave her be." María speaks up, looking directly at me with a wide confident smile.Her black shoulder length hair is tied back in a low ponytail , contouring her black eyes and dress she's fit in.
Right next to her , Castillo is standing dominant in every way,while his light blonde hair almost glows in the dark just as his all well known dark green eyes.