"Do y'all work together?"

"In the past we have, but tensions down here got too high and I pulled out.", she answered.

"Well what we waiting for?"

She chuckled and we began to walk into the restaurant. Who the fuck has armed men outside of a restaurant, they're asking for trouble. Once they searched Beyoncé and Rih we walked in to smell true Caribbean cuisine and my focus shifted from said meeting.

"Sit at the table in the corner and madam will be with you.", said one of the guards.

"Madam my ass.", Rih groaned. We sat down and of course I had to order me some food. Sooner or later my food came and so did Teapot.

"G, Bird, what a pleasure to see you both.", said a light skin lady with dark eyeshadow and secular clothing. I see why they call her madam, look like she just came from a hoe house. They said their greeting and soon sat down.

"So what brings you here?", asked Trina.

"You know why, my club.", said G.

"Ahh, I saw that, it's a shame such a place of business closed so abruptly.", she replied.

"What happened T, I thought we had an agreement?", asked Rih.

"Well you see, our Russian connect has not only cut us off for even being associated with you but has also put out the word to not work with you or me.", she said with a displeased look.

"Look what happened with Ivan was strictly business, he should understand that.", said rih.

"Well G, unlike you Ivan and I have morals, you burn—

"Watch how you talking, madam.", I said placing my fork and knife down.

"And who are you?", she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Tr—

"Uhn uhn baby, I got it."

"You're talking to this lovely woman's ride or die, and when you're talking to her, you will speak with respect, now the business with Ivan is exactly what I just said, business, Ivan was playing with our money, and our money feeds our kids, you have kids right?", I asked.

Her straight face turned to a fake smile followed by a sinister laugh. "G, so when did you and this start?"

"Trina, play nice.", said Rih sipping her coffee.

"No because this bitch thinks she can come in here and disrespect the baddest bitch.", semi-yelled Trina.

"You done, because here's the thing you know like I know that if my baby wanted to she'd kill you but unfortunately she's turning a little soft on mama, but I ain't.", I said before grabbing the steak knife and putting it to her neck.

"ROM—

"Now say something bitch, I'll paint this bitch red like my name Picasso."

The bitch had the audacity to smirk while her men aimed guns at me. I wasn't letting up till this bitch learned how to talk to a boss when she seen one. She signaled the men to drop the guns but I wasn't so motivated to back down.

"Mamas, calm down.", said Giselle in my ear while holding the small of my back. Of course I couldn't refuse that velvet voice so I dropped the knife and sat back down.

"The balls on that little thang is something else isn't it Dee?", she laughed and so did her milk dud ass body guard.

"We want the name of whoever had to do with that club.", I said not losing eye contact.

"And what makes you think that I'm gonna give you that?", she asked crossing her arms.

"That little girl, Rayn, right?", I said sipping my champagne.

"You wouldn't dare.", she said looking at G.

"Don't look at her, look at me, give us the name and your little girl will make it home from that prissy ass catholic school a couple blocks down.", I said making her eyes widen.

"It was Maurice and Tavia.", she said lowly.

"J motherfuckin T, I should've known, that bitch has wanted your head since we were in county.", said rih.

"Good, now Dee, right, I have 5 million in cold hard cash if you blow that bitch brains out.", I said with an innocent smile.

"Roman.", said G.

"10 if you slit her throat."

"Are you fucking crazy?!", asked Trina.

"Baby I'm insane behind mines, I'll be back to check on that Dee.", I smirked.

"Don't let me down."

————————

Hi babes

I finally am getting back that energy I need for this shit. I wanna finish this book out but I'm not sure about the sequel. I really thought about deleting all my stories and starting over but I just can't let go of em.

Gimme some feedback.

I've noticed that in this book I haven't really gotten the craziness of Joker and Harley in here fully and I'm trying to change that but I think it's too late honestly

But I love y'all 🩷

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!