Six

~3rd person~

"Charlie told me to check up on you, once again!" Alastor said as he invited himself into Lucifer's room by pushing him out of the way

"Hey! Fuck you get out of my room! I'm fine!" Lucifer said as he slammed his door and turned around to see Alastor, close to him again but this time Alastor was eyeing his neck. "Absolutely not!" Lucifer backed up and crossed his arms Lucifer's back soon hit his door and he noticed how much of a mistake he made, he practically cornered himself.

"Mm, It just tastes so good!" Alastor said moving closer to Lucifer until he was practically pinning him against the door. Then Lucifer punched him, not enough force to hurt him but enough to push him back so he could get away.

"Alright! Well!" Alastor acted as if that never happened and turned to inspect his room, he had done this before but he did it again anyways. "I see you got the radio I made!" Alastor cheerily said before a pack of cigarettes showed up in his hand.

Lucifer stared at him hesitantly. "Uhm... You made that..?" Lucifer questioned then he looked back at the radio on his bedside table.

"Yes of course I did! Who else would give you a radio?" Alastor said before lighting a cigarette and putting it between his lips and inhaling. Then he took it out of his mouth and exhaled smoke.

Lucifer looked back at him and shrugged. "Hey wait! I don't want my room smelling my cigarettes! Get that out of here!" Lucifer said. He didn't have anything against cigarettes but he didn't like the smell very much.

"Nope!" Alastor repeated the actions he had done before. Then he put it up to Lucifer's lip slightly, as if asking if he wanted it. Lucifer was hesitant, but ended up not caring and putting his lips around the cigarette. He then put the cigarette between two of his fingers and took it from Alastor. He did the exact movements Alastor had done, inhaling the toxins from the cigarette then taking the cigarette out of his mouth and exhaling smoke.

"Fuck you." Lucifer mumbled before copying the movements. Alastor looked down at him unimpressed by how easily he was bribed with the cigarette.

Alastor disintegrated into the shadows and showed up behind Lucifer. He put his mouth up to Lucifer's ear and whispered into it. "You're so vulnerable." Alastor whispered before putting a hand around Lucifer's neck and began to choke him.

Lucifer crushed the cigarette he was holding and dropped it on his floor before choking on his own spit. Lucifer was able to get out a few words in hopes to catch Alastor off guard he said, "H-harder- D-ad-dy.." and it did catch Alastor off guard, he stopped choking him trying to understand what he had just said.

"Fucking hell did you just call me?!" Alastor said as Lucifer fell to the ground, his heart beating fastly, and his breathe raspy as he tried to catch it.

Lucifer finally caught his breath and sat up, crossing his legs like a child. He looked up at Alastor who just look genuinely shocked. "Relax asshole I only said that to make you stop choking me." Lucifer said his voice still a bit raspy. "Speaking of choking, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHOKE ME YOU ASSHOLE!" Lucifer said begining to stand up before he was pushed back down because of Alastor's foot pushing him.

"Because I simply wanted to!" Alastor said his cheery voice coming back. Lucifer glared up at him and rubbed his neck that was now stained with black marks.

Lucifer attempted to stand up again and, like he had don't before, Alastor pushed him down with his foot. "Just let me get up." Lucifer said coldly as he just crossed his legs on the ground and stared up at Alastor.

"Fine!~" Alastor said as he backed up and let Lucifer stand up. Lucifer stood up and brushed up his clothes. "Mmm, I suppose Charlie won't let me come back without a good answer on how you are doing." Alastor spoke, his radio static seemed to get louder.

"Why the actual fuck would you even offer to do this?" Lucifer said as he looked up at Alastor, skeptical of why he was actually doing this. Alastor thought for a moment and came up with no actual answer.

"Why, that is none of you business is it!" Alastor said while walking closer to Lucifer and booping his very non-existent nose (happy! No nose this time.) and Lucifer groaned in return.

Lucifer walked over to his bedside table and looked closer at the radio, he saw something HIS WEDDING RING?! "THE FUCK!! HOW... I .. HOW DID YOU... How did you get my wedding ring?!" Lucifer said after comprehending his shock as he spun around to look at Alastor.

"Why, I saw you throw it out of your window so it might as well go be apart of the radio you must get!" Alastor said while his smile tensed looking at the compartment he had put the wedding ring in.

Lucifer went quiet and walked over to his work bench and sat down. Begining to work on something quietly. "Now what are you doing?" Alastor said, walking over to him and putting his hands on Lucifer's shoulders which made Lucifer tense up.

"Making something!" Lucifer said as he forced his body to relax his voice was loud and he sounded happy. The thing he was making looked like a duck. He set it to the side and stood up. "I'll finish it later when your not in here-" Lucifer said plucking Alastor's hands off his shoulders.

"Well, your majesty you seem to be fine now why don't we go downstairs to the lobby?" Alastor said walking over to the door of Lucifer's room and opening the door for him. Lucifer glared up at him, and walked out the door as if suspecting him to slam it in his face for some reason.

Alastor followed behind him and shut the door. They walked in silence to the lobby when they got there Charlie immediately ran up to Lucifer. "Dad!!! You're okay!" Charlie said hugging Lucifer tightly.

"Of course I am I get better fast!" Lucifer said hugging Charlie back softly before letting go. Charlie smiles and brings them over to the couch where they are doing a trust exercise.

Come join us it will be fun Alastor"

NOTE

Sorry for not publishing anything in a while I got really in motivated I'll try to publish 7 today too (these next few are Easter themed)

1115 words