Two

~3rd person Limited~
                     Alastor

       Alastor was walking down the street heading towards cannibal town. He still had that favoring taste of Lucifer's blood in his mouth, he was savoring every last taste of it.

       He finally made it to cannibal town. He walked straight towards where Rosie usually was.

                ~3rd person~

      "Yes, my husband would've tasted disgusting-, Oh my stars! Alastor!" Rosie said walking towards Alastor.

     "Why hello my dear friend!" Alastor said happily as he leaned on his cane. Rosie guided him to a place they can talk and poured them both some tea.

       "How have you been?" Rosie said as she crossed of her legs over the other and took a small sip of tea.

        "Very well I'm deer! I got to taste the best thing ever today!" Alastor said as he took a sip of his own tea.

      "Do tell!" Rosie said interested in what he is saying. She sat her tea on the coffee table in front of them and looked at Alastor intentivally.

      "Now why would I tell you my secrets! But it was certainly heavenly" Alastor said as he sat his own tea down and stood up ready to leave.

      "Awwe, Alastor so mysterious!" Rosie said she stood up as well.

     They said their goodbyes and Alastor headed back to the hotel.

           ~3rd person limited~
                     Lucifer

      Lucifer is laying in his bed, hugging a duck plush. Trying to fall asleep while Alastor isn't here because he didn't get any last night. Lucifer soon fell asleep.

       Lucifer woke up not to long from then though, a knock on his door awoke him. "Come in...." Lucifer said as he pulled his blanket higher up so it was up to his chin and hugged his plush tighter.

       Alastor opened the door and walked in, walking over to the bedside. "Mmmm, sleeping during the day?" Alastor said mockingly.

       "Never mind... Leave..." Lucifer said as he pulled his blanket over his head. "And maybe if it weren't for your stupid yapping at night I would sleep more..." Lucifer sounded genuinely tired.

      "Nope! Hmmm... Don't you have a wife?" Alastor said as he sat on the side of Lucifer's bed. Lucifer eyes widened as he thought of Lilith and he pulled the blanket down to his chest, he wasnt wearing a shirt.

       "Don't talk about Lilith..." Lucifer said as he fidgeted with the ring on his finger. Alastor looked at the shirtless king for a second and his smile tensed.

     "Why, did she Leave you?" Alastor said making Lucifer tear up.

      "Alastor... Shut up..." Lucifer said as he clenched his fists and held back tears.

      "How long has she been gone?" Alastor said mockingly. Those words made Lucifer snap and tears rolled down his cheeks.

     "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Lucifer screamed at Alastor as he tried to hide his tears. Alastor got up and stood by the bed.

     "No!" Alastor said as he booped Lucifer's nose with with the tip of his sharp finger. "I bet Lilith hates you!" Alastor said his voice sounding more like he was mocking him.

      Lucifer fell quiet and just pulled his legs up to his body and hid his face into his knees, no sound, no tears, he just sat there and listened to Alastor.

     "Maybe because you created hell she never wanted to see you again!" Alastor said as he looked at the sulking Lucifer.

     Lucifer didn't say a thing, but s sniffle was heard and Lucifer snatched his plush and hugged it around his legs tightly. "You are so pitiful!" Alastor said, "No wonder your wife left you!" Alastor was obviously mocking Lucifer.

       "I'm sorry....." Lucifer mumbled quietly. This made Alastor shocked.

     "About?" Alastor said as he pushed up Lucifer's head with one finger so he could see his head.

     Lucifer didn't say anything but he wiped his face and looked at alastor.

     "Let go of me..." Lucifer said as he softly pushed finger away. Lucifer tried to find a reason why he said sorry.  "I don't know.." Lucifer covered his face with his hands and tried to comprehend himself.

    "Mmmm.... Okay! Sleep well! It's pretty late now. I shall not do a broadcast tonight so you sleep!" Alastor said as he left the room swiftly.

     Lucifer sat there in his room. He stared at his ring, "I miss you Lilith.." Lucifer said but then he took the ring off. "But I don't need you anymore.. you've been gone forever. You probably don't need me either." Lucifer took a last look at the ring and opened the window next to his bed and threw it out.

     Lucifer then laid back down and hugged his pillow. He soon fell back asleep.

¥

          ~3rd person limited~
                    Alastor

      Alastor sat down on his bed and opened his drawer pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He then walked into his radio tower and opened the window he lit a cigarette. He almost chocked when he saw a diamond ring fall from Lucifer's window.

     Alastor quickly summoned his tentical to grab it and so he did. He picked up the ring and looked at it closely. "Mmmm..." Alastor took a deep breath of his cigarette and walked to his desk and began to make a radio.

    He liked to make radios it was fun for him, the radio he made was yellow with red details and had the perfect spot to fit the ring and he inserted the ring. He picked up the radio and set it in a gift box with a duck on it and snapped it away.

     "Wonderful, have to make sure everyone in the hotel listens to my broadcast! That radio should fit well in his room!" Alastor said to himself as he took another deep breath of the cigarette and let out smoke.

                 ~3rd person~

      There was a knock on Alastor door.  "One moment!" Alastor said as he threw the cigarette out the window in order rfor no one to know and put the box back in the drawer.

      Alastor walked over to his door and opened it. On the other side was Lucifer. "Hey... Uhm.." Lucifer stuttered.

     "I... Uh...- I don't want to be alone and Charlie is busy with Vaggie. Husk and angel are both drunk... Uh..." Lucifer spoke quickly and looked at the ground clenching his fists.

      "Mmmm, alright come in."

                      NOTE

CHAPTER TWOOOO! :3 I love it! Had nothing else to do so I hoped you guys liked it too, I appreciate the votes btw! Ty!

1080 words