However, they still refused to give up, forcing Qin Yu Jue to ask Xie Yan Chi.

Although Qin Yu Jue felt that it was unnecessary, she was still forced by them to send Xie Yan Chi a WeChat message.

[Qin Yu Jue]: If there are children in the future, will you take them or will I take them?

[Xie Yan Chi]: Why do you want to have children?

[Xie Yan Chi]: Do you compete with me for favor?

"......"

Sure enough, this young master will never pay attention to the point.

[Qin Yu Jue]: I said if!!

[Xie Yan Chi]: Then the nanny.

[Xie Yan Chi]: I can ask for ten.

[Xie Yan Chi]: Because I am richer.

served.

You're pretty proud.

Finally, Qin Yu Jue gave up.

In this kind of survival problem, Xie Yan Chi is an eternal BUG.

However, Qin Yu Jue's question caused Xie Yan Chi's doubts.

[Xie Yan Chi]: Why did you suddenly ask like that, are you pregnant?

[Qin Yu Jue]: No, I'm just asking.

Obviously, Xie Yan Chi was highly nervous about this "casual question".

After he finished negotiating with the customer, he turned off the dinner, quickly flew back from the field, and took Assistant Chen to take Qin Yu Jue, who had just finished filming, from the set to the hospital for a pregnancy test.

While waiting for the results to come out, Qin Yu Jue was still stunned, turned her head, saw Xie Yan Chi's tense expression, couldn't help but laugh, and then stretched out her hand to helplessly arrange his collar for him: "I'm just joking with you, so anxious-"

"Congratulations, Mrs. Xie!"

However, before the words fell, Assistant Chen, who received the test results, ran over at a trot: "You are pregnant!"

  "?"

What a surprise.

  ************

  #Qin Yu Jue is pregnant#

The company has not yet written the official announcement copy, and this hot search has jumped to the top.

However, it was not the paparazzi who leaked the news, nor was it revealed by the relevant staff of the hospital.

It was discovered from Xie Yan Chi.

He didn't post an official announcement on Weibo, but from the moment he knew that Qin Yu Jue was pregnant, he fell into a highly tense state of studying.

And immediately began to study.

System prompt: [Xie Yan Chi] added the topic [Pregnancy].

System prompt: [Xie Yan Chi] to join the topic [Early Education].

System prompt: [Xie Yan Chi] to join the group [Pregnant Mother Angel Baby Group (1)]

System prompt: [Pregnant Mother Angel Baby Group (1)] Remove the user [Xie Yan Chi] from the group chat.

Then, the owner of the group posted a Weibo statement: "I'm sorry to remove Mr. Xie, because our group only adds pregnant mothers."

Enthusiastic netizens who watched this scene issued a series of "hahahaha" mercilessly while issuing "congratulations".