Robin's Story Part 1

A/N authors notes are bold Robin's thoughts are in italics and other languages are underlined cuz I don't want translation errors.

Also none of the characters are mine unless I say it's an OC. All other characters belong to Rick Riordan.

This is the Second Titan War. Pt. 2 is the Second Giant War. First two chapters are just giving Robin a story and I think y'all should have some actual character instead of just this. Anyways, on with the show!

Imagine all of the timeline is shifted forward because I don't want timeline issues

STW

This takes place during the STW

I was at home when suddenly amma passed out. I panicked and tried waking her up. For some reason she didn't wake up she seemed as if she was asleep. I went to go look for appa and akka. They were the same way. (Her family is Tamil Amma is mom appa is dad akka is sister in Tamil)I was terrified. 'Are they okay? Did they die? What happened?' My head was reeling with questions. I got my myself together and got my phone to call the police. No one answered. 'Wonderful, the police are too busy to do their job.' I then realized that WiFi and cellular were down, rendering my phone useless.

Someone knocked on the door and said "Look kid I know that this is dangerous, but we need to get to Manhattan." I looked down and realized that they had the legs of a goat. Before I could say a thing I was whisked away into the hall by the goat man. He gave me a crash course that felt WAY too rushed. "Okay so you're a demigod and there's a war going on in Manhattan so-" just then a pale emo boy emerged from the shadows. "Let's go, we need all the help we can get."

He pulled the two of us into the shadows and we were thrust into what looked like a war zone. "Go talk to the Apollo cabin." The boy left as quickly as he came. Alas, there was no time for thoughts or pleasantries. A guy who looked like the polar opposite of emo kid came up to me and said, "Hi, my name is Will. As you are very new and I'm not throwing a newbie into a war, you can help the Apollo cabin with medical stuff." He had a slight accent, southern?

I helped around for what felt like forever. A beautiful blonde girl came in with a serious stab wound. A tall guy with jet black hair came in with her, he was talking to Will about something, (Idk how else to describe Percy) Probably her. He looked frantic and so did Will. Will was doing some healing stuff with her and it felt like she was close to death, but that she would survive. 'Wait how did I know that?' I spent the rest of the war just doing miscellaneous jobs like cutting bandages, checking in on people, etc. I saw the most brutal things there. I can't even put it into words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war ended. I don't remember and really don't care how. So much bloodshed was that of children CHILDREN. WHO SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BEEN THERE. I wanted to break down and cry and scream but I felt numb. I had so many unanswered questions but with what I saw, I knew that I'd have to wait.

The infirmary was absolutely packed. Full of people that were going to die. I felt frozen in place. 'What do I do? So much death, so much loss,' "Hey!" Will snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you alright? I know that you were just thrown into a war and you probably have a bunch of questions." Will was being really nice about this. "I do but I'm gonna ask later." "Also what's your name? Nobody knew, not even your satyr." I wasn't gonna tell my name to a stranger, regardless how of how nice they were. "Robin. Call me Robin." "All right Robin go with the Hermes cabin as you're still unclaimed." I nodded and headed off to the Hermes kids.

A/N Hi everyone author here. First chapter I've ever posted here and I'm happy about it. If u have any thoughts then just comment and I might respond. I'm on wattpad quite often. I made the chapter kinda short because I didn't really wanna dive into it completely. Also BE KIND cuz my god people can be ruthless. Any ways on with the show!