But before she could exert her strength, he grabbed her wrist and pulled it outward.

Xie Yan Chi raised his head and looked into her eyes, and the little scattered smile spread: "Don't tease others with such eyes in the future." 

"You care about me?" 

Qin Yu Jue's desperation has not disappeared, she tilted her head, and her tone was not good.

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand to hold the back of her head, forcing her to formalize her eyes.

Then, leaning over her forehead, he said, "Obedient." 

"Not everyone can stand it like I do."

  *******

Qin Yu Jue returned to the lounge after changing her clothes, didn't say a word, walked straight to the water dispenser, poured a cup of cold white water, and drank it dry in one gulp.

Even so, she can clearly feel the sound of her heart beating.

"That's right, Assistant Chen came over just now, and I gave him the mobile phone that the boss you want to repair. What's in this phone, it's so precious...... Hey? Boss, why are you so red? "

Tang Xiao Tang, who had packed her things, looked at it and asked casually, "Is the locker room hot?" 

"Well, the air conditioner is broken." 

Qin Yu Jue lied calmly with the same expression, but secretly flattened the plastic cup in her hand.

Scold.

It's all to blame on that male vixen.

And just then, there was a double knock on the door.

Song Jing Yun stood outside the door, smiled and bowed to the staff who came and went, then walked in, stopped in front of Qin Yu Jue, and stretched out his hand: "Today's advertising shooting has caused trouble to Miss Qin, I really don't want to go. Thank you very much for your help, so thank you very much. "

It is worthy of being a top-notch character, so polite that people can't make mistakes.

Qin Yu Jue put down the cup in her hand and shook it back with a smile: "No, Mr. Song's acting skills are already outstanding, and I didn't help much." 

"Maybe we'll work together soon." 

Song Jing Yun laughed and said, "When the time comes, I will ask Miss Qin for more advice."

Cooperate?

At that time, Qin Yu Jue didn't understand this cooperation, because none of the work schedules she arranged had any intersection with Song Jing Yun, so she only regarded him as polite.

Soon, however, she understood what that meant.

The original actor of "Qing Yu Case" was exposed to an indecent scandal, as well as a real hammer of derailment, and was quickly boycotted by Weibo netizens.

The investor was afraid of affecting the reputation of the film, so he replaced the original actor before the official announcement of the role.

And the new actor is Song Jing Yun.

Qin Yu Jue could definitely smell something weird.

For example, before the incident of the original actor East Window, Song Jing Yun was sure that he would cooperate with her.

So, he probably expected all of this a long time ago.

For these things, Qin Yu Jue didn't delve into them, and she didn't bother to be curious.