𝟔. 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Am I dreaming?Is my life real?Is he joking?Nah nah I definitely heard that wrong

Am I dreaming?
Is my life real?
Is he joking?
Nah nah I definitely heard that wrong.

DID HE JUST HIRE ME?
WITHIN A SINGLE DAY?
WITHIN A SINGLE INTERVIEW? IN A SINGLE FREAKING HOUR?
AND DID HE JUST SAY "QUANTUM LEAP" in the end of his sentence??!!

I might look absolutely normal right now on the outside, but on the inside, every single organ of my body did an entire backflip.

Still thinking that I am in a delusion at the moment, my brain urges to ask him to repeat his statement however my body simply cannot fathom to come back to its senses.

"𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏."

These words constantly ring in my ears, my body is floating in euphoria.

My entire life, I worked for this moment, and I simply cannot comprehend that I got my dream job just this easily.

No something seems wrong.
After my fearless confrontation with the board and Atharv Sir calling me for the personal interview on the same day, my brain was ready for a rejection.

Because I out crossed my limit by speaking in that tone with the Board Members, which I thought would result in me being thrown out of the company, yet I am here right now and that is exactly what I can't understand.

Finally, my body gives me enough energy to ask the question, the question that has been tingling in my head from the past 5 minutes. Yes, I have been quite silent from the past 5 minutes whilst my body has been in utter shock.

I finally managed to speak out my words, which came out fumbling as I said,
"Sir, are.. you S-sure? .. Are you? Are you sure you really want to hire me? I-"

I was cut off mid-sentence by Sir as he said
"Do you have doubt in yourself Miss Kapoor?
You are a really bright candidate and I see no point in not hiring you."

His words came out as they reassured me.

"Sir, I extremely apologize for everything that happened in the boardroom. Sir, I did not intend to talk in that tone to any of the respected board members. Sir, everything happened that night- I can begin explaining that sir-." I tried to apologise and explain my point to him but once again, I was cut off mid-sentence by him as he said,

"I do not care what has been happened in your past. I do not care about anything related to your personal life Miss Kapoor." His calm and collected look while saying everything made me feel something.

"All I care about is your resume that is lying on my desk right now. All I care about is your perfect RRT score that I see right now. All I care about is a bright employee that I see in front of me, a new asset to my company, an asset that might prove very useful and very beneficial. Ms. Kapoor, I do not care about what you are doing in your personal life. All I care about is what you bring to the table for my company."

It felt like I was in a fantasy. The words that came out of his mouth were flying around in the sky around me.

All I could see is how calmly he was saying every statement that made me finally believe that yes, I have been hired for my dream job.

I have been selected by the one and only Atharv Singh Raizada, the owner of the Raizada empire, standing right in front of me, assuring me and telling me that I am an asset to his company. My self-confidence rocketed the sky at his word.

My confidence was regained and I finally came back to my full senses.

"Ms. Kapoor, I have trusted you with the biggest project of my life. This is my dream project. The project that will take my company to the heights that I've never even imagined. I hope you do not disappoint me." This time his words came out as a stern warning, not too loud but I could feel the pressure of his words.

In all this happiness and excitement, I, now realize that I have been given the responsibility of the biggest project, the country will ever witness, and I am a part of the core committee of this project.

I do not know how Atharv sir has trusted me with this, but I strive to not break his trust in me, and I will prove to him and definitely make him feel proud.

"Ms. Kapoor, my PA and the recruiting board will guide you through the breakdown process of hiring. You should complete all the paperwork by tomorrow and well, You can start by next week."
He said.

I START MY DREAM JOB NEXT WEEK.

Atharv Sir walk out of the cabin in a swift motion.
and I am left alone, overwhelmed with so many emotions, my eyes almost teary from joy and happiness. My entire feeling the satisfaction of my hard work getting paid off and my shoulder already feeling the weight of the responsibility I just got.

Nonetheless, I am so excited and thoroughly prepared for the New Era of my life.

"Quantum Leap, here I come."

________________________________

Thank you reading this chapter ❤️❤️

Stay tuned for more awesome chapters with more than awesome chemistry of Atharv and Evara as they begin their corporate office life with some spicy office romance lined up.❤️‍🔥

For more updates and edits, follow me on instagram ~
authorrayy on Instagram 🩵
See you in next chapter girlies 💋