Teja:you will ruin or devour me?

Karan:I am not as sweet as i look, little one... But because it will be our first time, I will devour you then ruin you...

I couldn't help, but the blood rushed into my whole body, creating a havoc inside... His words did something to me, they felt as if my soul was awake hearing his words... Dirty witty...

Teja:chup, dirty witty...

Karan:ohh trust me, you will love this dirty witty...

He said and pecked my lips, before going out of the room with kids trailing behind him, leaving me behind... I looked at myself in the mirror and my whole face was red because of his teasing...

I was moving out, when I saw her left his phone behind... Just then a message popped in his phone and I didn't intent to read the message but, I did...

'sir, what should we do next?'

Huh? Next? Maybe something related to his projects... I should stop thinking much... Luggage was already carried out, I fixed myself up and walked outside... I saw Karan was standing with kids at the door waiting for me...

I smiled to them and walked up to where they were standing... I passed him his phone but he said, i should keep the phone in my bag... And we sat in his jet flying to Mumbai again...

I never knew he had a jet... Maybe we didn't talked about this earlier... We reached Mumbai, by the early evening and we were greeted by N number of papz... Somehow we managed to reach out car...

Karan had his cold expression masked up, as if he wasn't whining a minute ago for a small peck on his cheek... I shook my head and we drove to apartment... While our drive back, Karan made the car stop for something, he told his bodyguard to bring something and in few minutes he was back...

Karan passed me a tub of icecream and I gave him a shining smile...

Teja:how did you know I love icecream...

Karan:abhi toh confectionery banawana baki hai madam... Filhal isi se kaam chalana padega...

I shook my head on his irrational talks and enjoyed my icecream, with samaira on my lap and ekansh on his lap...

Reaching his penthouse, mumma welcomed us grandly, Samarth and Abhimanyu were all set to not let him enter inside the bedroom..

Samarth:nekk do fir jaane milega...

Karan:arre ye galt hai... Usse bhi lo, harr jagah mein hi nekk de rha hu...

Abhi: ohh, vo kyu dengi... Tu chup chap nekk de...

He shook his head and just forwarded them a bit of cash... Is he a human or ATM, harr samay cash available hota inke pass!

I shook my head in disbelief...

Abhi:um, Karan kuch baat karni thi, change kar le fir study mein milna...

Sam:haa bhai, jaldi aana , romance mat chalu karna...

Karan:tumhari toh...

He threw his shoe in there direction but it didn't hit them... And then he changed went to study and came back to the room...

Karan:so, now?

Teja:let's sleep...

I said and passed him a tight lipped smiled, he held my neck and pulled me closer to him and said,.

Karan:bass todhe din sojao, fir kya pata tumhe sone mile naa mile...

He said left me, my eyes widen and jaw dropped on the floor... He had his signature smirk plastered on his stupid face... I saw him bring out a packet of smoke and i snatched it away from him throwing it into the dustbin...

Teja:dikh naa Jana iske sath muhh toth Dena hai mene tumhara...

I said while pointing my fingers towards him...

To be continued...

========================================

I saw Karan standing there, with his gun and range in his eyes was clearly showing, no don't do anything stupid karan... Please...

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️