She deeply inhaled, than closed her eyes. "Get out of my room." Her voice barely audible.

I relaxed in my seat placing my elbows on the table top, with both palms in my cheeks. "Make me."

Her jaws tightened together, and stormed to the phone. "Yes, I want a student brought down to detention. Alright, thank you." She was fuming and I loved every second of it.

There were smirks and a couple glances toward my direction, but I really didn't care- potions and spells didn't make any sense anyway. A few minutes later a knock came from the door, then opened revealing two giant men with black v-necks in blue jeans. "Who are we taking?" The tall man asked, his voice unusually deep and his hands too big for a human. Concluding they were half-giants from the way they're shoulders slouched back making their torso look cement solid, and the ears that protruded a little bit out.

"Her." Ms. T pointing toward my seat, I gave a small wave and a smile from ear-to-ear. The escorts paused a couple seconds until they turned to her.

"We're sorry we can't do what you are asking, we have specific orders not to take her. If there is any other problems we'll come back down." Closing the door behind them I felt as flabbergasted as Ms. Teacher looked.

She turned around and clicked back to her desk, instead of sitting she grabbed a couple ingredients, and laid them out in order that the book instructed. "Okay class this is a demo of what you are doing tomorrow."

My heart leapt in joy once first hour ended, and concluded that now 1 out of the 5 teachers hate my guts. Looking at my map I navigated my way through the school, someone bumped into me forcing my books out of my hands. I cursed and lunged down to catch them, but a hand caught it a second before I could wrap my fingers around them. My body shot up ready to body slam the person responsible, once I looked up Caine grinned as he held my luggage.

A second later my good mood died, snatching my belongings out of his hands. "What happened at the gym doesn't make us friends. You don't even know me." I grimaced and stormed away.

To my surprise he caught up quite quickly, appearing at my side in a flash, knocking my books down again. "Caine!" I yelled.

"Sorry." He said, bending over and picking them up. "I didn't mean to do that."

"Yeah I'm starting to get that."

"You know if you just chill just a little bit teachers might not hate you." He shrugged.

I stopped in my tracks, his chest running into my shoulder, I spun around. "How did you-"

"Word travels." Giving a know-it-all smile, then used his thumb and pointed over his shoulder. A couple girls passed by, one of them in my last class.

"-so what happened next Bree?" Asked the friend, "That bitch started back talking to the teacher and saying stupid shit like, '"have you ever battled?"' what the fuck does that mean? I swear to god if we don't do that experiment tomorrow because of the bull she pulled, I am going to beat the shit out of her."

"Or you could do a spell, make her itch for a week." One of them chuckled, "too bad we can't do magic in the school perimeters. Although if you have the same Animal Bio class together you could let out some steam and get away with it, just use your martial art skills. Hi-yah!" The girls started laughing after that.

"Fucking bitches."

"More like witches, see I'm not just all good looks." Giving that know-it-all smile again. "By the way, what class do you have next?" Looking over my shoulder to read my schedule.

"You have- history, damn it, well I have fitness. At least we're going to the same area."

"Lead the way ." Stepping back one exaggerating a little bit, as I waved my arms passed me to let him by.