prologue

Time

The less you think about it the more your mental health remains stable or so what Harry thinks. Especially when it moves with the speed of fucking light or something and no one even knows.

And that's why Harry never thinks about the time, it was just not his thing. Physics is not his thing, but he never let this part of himself be known to anyone cause he believes science makes you more sophisticated among human beings and cool too, just like knowing songs of the Beatles and wearing expensive ripped jeans and black sports hoodies. Ideologies and individual opinions are traits that he appreciates cause without opinions conversation cannot be formed. The reason for him not dating was this, there were only two people with whom he went on a proper date but after eating sushi they had nothing to talk about, Harry was ready to talk about anything from Interstellar to keeping up with the Kardashians but she had nothing to offer, so he dropped her off with a sweet goodbye and fake smile.

A person like him is not everyone's cup of tea. Often people around him thinks he's rude egoistic bastard who thinks so high of himself, which somewhat was true if you're in the shoes of other person but not always. He has his good sides and bad sides but unfortunately his bad side is more visible among people.

.

.

.

Zayn works as a physicist in Moonstruck Space Centre, his great Grandfather was one of the founding member of Moonstruck while is grandfather was the head of Icarus team which landed on Mars few decades ago, and now his father is a chairperson while Zayn is contributing and continuing this great legacy of his highly reputed family. Since childhood he has no other interest than physics, even the theme of his childhood bedroom was space and stars and his family was happy that Zayn doesn't choose to be something like guitarist or soccer player it was his father's biggest nightmare.

Riverland is a very small neighboring country of Greece, It's hard to find them on the world map or in the list of countries with highest GDP but you can easily find them in the world happiness index, they hold the top spot almost every year and the fun-fact is the people in this country doesn't even know that these kinds of list exists in the world. Riverland is nor like America or England well known or famous for his monuments and high rents, you won't find celebrity walking on the street in their highly expensive Gucci gym wear neither it is a famous and favorite destination spot for tourist like Italy and France.

Co-incidence doesn't exists here cause you can definitely bump with a same person five times a day, and people would always smile at each other, they see the similar faces everyday but it still brings a warmth.

So meeting people again and again is not a co incidence in this country neither meeting someone out of the ordinary lifestyle is considered as a fate here.

.

.

.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Soo comments, and lots of love is my need to continue this onee!

I miss you guys so much, but i love you my readers today and always.