REN WU X FEMALE SHU: MY NINJA ENEMY

Shui and Ren Wu are from different clans , shu is from the sword destroyer while Ren Wu is from eclipse clan, their different clan made them both became an enemy.

One night, Ren Wu got a mission with his teammates like Xander, ukyo , quon and yugo. All of them were in the same team and got ordered to steal something from the sword destroyer clan. All of them got in the eyes destroyer clan , they all walked inside silently with their plan.

While shui and her team, valt, honcho, wakiya, daigo and Ken,heard a voice coming from behind, so they all take their place and ready with their swords, but then when valt and honcho came at the behind , they realized there's no one except a white cat

Valt: awh...so this cute little cat makes those noises~

Honcho: i can't believe it....guys! Come here! It's just a cute white cat!

All of them came to their place ten shui picked up the cat and brushes the cat hair, silently Ren Wu and Xander were watching them as shui kissed the cat Ren Wu lost in his thought, he was wondering how did it feel to get a kiss from the loved one, he hope he's the cat , he was thinking, I this how it feel to fall in love in a first sigh?. Ren Wu then snapped back into the reality when Xander snapper his shoulders.

Honcho: wait ,where's daigo?

While on daigo side~

Daigo: i-i can't help it...I need toilet...!

He knocked tye bathroom door while there's yugo inside, he was trying to hide from them but now, he's going to get caught if he opened the toilet door, it's an funny moment as he was panicked a bit but then he saw a pair of a black clothes . He opened the bathroom for while covering his face . Daigo didn't turn to look at him instead of the rush inside the toilet and closed the doors.

Valt: daigo!

Yugo take a place to hide as fast as he can when he hears valt voice, Ren Wu then give signal to yugo to divert their attention so it would be easier for Ren Wu and Xander to got in there , ukyo also halo yugo to defeat them , as yugo started to get out from his Diding place and show himself.

Wakiya: why are you here!

Yugo stay silent as he was ready to fight them, valt , shui and Ken ran to the room where the treasure that they want to steal from them. Valt and Ken block Xander while Ren Wu were still running as he also got stopped by shui.

Ren Wu: move...

Shui: I won't

Ren Wu stared at shui with sharp eyes piercing into shui soul but shui stayed calm, the moonlight was observed at shui white hair made Ren Wu become more attracted to her. Ren Wu attention now was focused on shui as she looked like an angel. Shui realized Ren Wu did no focused on the fight so she take her chance to attack him. Ren Wu snapped back to reality when the sword hit his face. Ren Wu wipes away the blood from the cut on his face as he got focused on the fight once again. Shui continues to attack Ren Wu as he dodges her attack and attacks back. Shui attack suddenly missed and she got trapped and Ren Wu didn't catch her as she fall into the pool. Ren Wu shocked as he jumped into the pool fast and Catch shui, Ren Wu swim to the edge as they both still in pool but at the edge so shui can breath now, shui was on Ren Wu arms , both of them were wet.

Shui: t-thanks...

Ren Wu: you're welcome

Shui was still breathing heavily

Ren Wu: are you alright?

Shui: mhm...

Ren Wu: you can't swim?

Shui shakes her head while Ren Wu is still staring at her. Ren Wu swims to the land as he places shui first then he gets up to the land.

Shui: thank you...again...

Ren Wu: no problem

Suddenly they both were intrupted by Xander voice

Xander: Ren Wu let's go now! We already get what we want!

Ren Wu appears behind Xander and runs with the others while the shui team is lost, they didn't succeed to protect the treasure, they know their master will get mad about this.

Skip tomorrow night ~ (sorry I don't have idea)

That night,it was already late at night when shui suddenly feel like someone carrying her, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Ren Wu carrying her in bridal style.

Shui: w-what a-

Ren Wu: shhh~ don't be so loud someone can hear us.

Shui: that's what I'm trying to do

Ren Wu: I won't hurt you , trust me...

Shui: no-hmph!

Ren Wu shut shui mouth with his lips as he kissed shui passionately, Ren Wu placed shui on his bed and continue the kiss as the kiss become hotter. Shui clothes start to fall down, Ren Wu noticed and enjoying her body ere Xposed and how it pressed against him, Ren Wu started to pin shui down to tye bed and start to remove his clothes and kiss on the other place made shui make a cute soft noises.

Skip tomorrow morning

Shui opened her eyes and saw Ren Wu were sleeping beside her, shui was on Ren Wu arm , he was hugging shui tightly as if he don't want to let go. Shui was feeling save and comfortable in his arm as shui spoke

Shui: good morning

Ren Wu started open his eyes and smile a bit even though he was still sleepy a bit.

Ren Wu: good morning...

Ren Wu kissed shui cheeks as shui hugged re n Wu tightly even shui was smaller against Ren Wu.

Ren Wu: your mine and only mine...

Shui smiled as they both continued to hug each other.

The end~

.

.

.

.

.

Hello readers! It's me the creator! This story was a birthday gift for my friend, he really liked this ship and he more liked if shu was a female so...yeah! I made this for him! I already gave him a gift but I think it's gift going to be more special than I alarey gave him so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my friend and whoever birthday today! ☺️🤗That's all good bye!.