sai x shu x lui (part 2)

At shu office,he was doing his work like always he did while Lui and sai were watching shu not really far away from shu office , after like an hours of working shu got a call from his boss,he know that he will ask him to meet his boss and aak him to do more assignment. Shu looked at clock on his phone and see it was already 10 at night, he already promise Lui and sai to not overworked himself but he really can't disobey his boss again but shu didn't know that Lui and sai has been watching him for an hours since he start doing his work.

After they both know that shu gonna continue doing his work sai and Lui decided to meet shu boss by themselves .At first shu boss look a bit annoyed by their request to let shu get home more earlier than always he did but after they both pay his boss ,he finally let him to get back earlier .

Lui and sai get into the shu office to take Shu back to home.

Shu: but my assignment did not done yet

Sai: your boss let you back more earlier today because he want you to get more rest so let's go

Shu nodded and leave his office,he finally let out a small sigh ,happy that he can get some rest

Lui: before sleep we wants to do ...something dirty with you~

Shu was blushing like crazy , his face heated up when he heard Lui request,in the car shu still can't stop thinking what just Lui said while sai was smirking at shu in a flirty way and you know what it means .

At their house,Lui picked shu up and went to their room Sai had already unbuttoned his shirt and stared at shu in a hungry way,they both Lui and sai just like a tigers who was looking at his food while shu wwas like a bunny who was waiting to get eaten.

Lui start to kiss shu while sai was kissing his neck (and you know what happened after that)

Tomorrow morning,shu was the first one To wake up ,he opened his eyes and found Lui and sai was hugging him really tight

Shu: good morning...

They both heard Shu's voice and woke up from their deep sleep.

Lui&sai: good morning

Sai: how was your sleep because we had a good one last night

Sai say as he smirked one at shu while Lui was enjoying hugging shu from behind.

Shu: good...

Shu blushed a bit as Lui start to nibble on shu ear.

Sai: I love you guys...

He say as he hugged both of them tightly. The hug was full of love and affection

The end

.

.

.

.

.

Hello,this is the writer here talking, hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and I'm sorry because it's a bit late or too late but i hope you guys enjoy it. The next story will.be about lui x shu and it's also a request, you can leave comment about a ship and I can make it. That all ,have a good day/night,bye!🥰