𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

Mommy Long legs let out a relief sigh and said," That's good to hear. Though, if he ever try to do anything to you." Then mommy long legs gave a terrifying smile that made Ella back up a bit."  ᎥᎷ ᎶᎧᎥᏁᎶ ᏖᎧ ᏒᎥᎮ ᏂᎥᎷ ᏗᎮᏗᏒᏖ ᎥᎦ ᏂᏋ ᏖᏒᎥᏋᏕ ᏗᏁᎩᏖᏂᎥᏁᎶ ᏖᎧ ᎩᎧᏬ (Im going to rip him apart if he tries anyting to you.)" Mommy Long legs said making Ella laugh nervously.

"How about lets not do that." She said making Mommy Long legs hum before looking at her." I suppose so. Though im not sure about. . .You're two admires are probably will be not happy when they hear about that." Mommy long legs said while smiling making Ella tilted her head in confusion.

"Wait what?? Two admires?? who??" she asked making Mommy Long legs chuckle while waving her hands towards to her." Nothing important dear." Mommy Long legs said while smiling, leaving Ella still look confused before her name is being called by one of the children making her head towards to them. Mommy Long legs watch on with a smile before chuckling.

"Oh my. Ella you have no idea how much those two love you ever since you began working here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kevin! what did i say about pushing Ivery?? Hey! I see you Kevin! Dont you even think about pulling Amy's hair! Oi! Stop slapping Kiara's cheek Eric! Hay nako, ang kulit ninyo lahat talaga. ( oh my gosh, you all so chaotic/naughty. i swear)" Ella murmured in talalog at the end, stopping some of the naughty children from harming others. Once the trailer stop, the doors opened, making every children hop out and start running.

"No running! You might trip and fall!" Ella yelled at them while holding the youngest of the children, Emily in her arms. As she walk down she watch the other smiling critters gathered the children up. She notice that she didnt saw Dogday nor catnap there which is strange since those two are always there to greeted new children and such. However, she didnt notice two figures creepily stalking towards to her quietly. 

Which Emily, who was still in Ella's arms saw them after looking over Ella's shoulder before giggling, making Ella look at down at her in her arms in confused." why are you laughing Emily-"

"HI ANGEL!"

Ella scream, jumping a bit before giving a round kick to who every scared her from behind, but thankfully it didnt hit anyone when a purple tail wrapped around her leg, to stop her from going further. Ella blink before realizing its just Dogday, who was smiling at her, though he had his arms raise up to shield himself from being kick while Catnap, just stood beside him, giving a smile like nothing happen." Dogday. . . .what the heck was that for!?" Ella yelled at him as Dogday laugh as he lower his arms down." Sorry, I couldnt help it though." he said while smiling as his tail was wagging none stop.

"you're lucky that i didnt drop Emily." She said as Emily was giggling in her arms. Which both of them notice." oh, who's this little fella??" Dogday asked as he gently poked Emily's side, making the little girl giggled." Oh this?? this is Emily, one of the new orphan children and also the youngest bunch of them all." Ella introduced Emily to them." Hello Emily, Im Dogday, leader of the smiling critters and beside me is Catnap, my best friend and brother." Dogday introduced himself to Emily softly.

Emily looks up him and catnap before burrying her face on Ella's neck, making her laugh." Looks like someone is shy." Ella said in amusement making Dogday chuckle softly. Catnap lean down and nudge Emily with his snout softly, making the little girl peek over to him before burrying her face back to Ella's neck, giggling softly making Catnap smile even wider as his tail twitch a bit alon with his ears.

Ella smile before looking at now playing children, who are playing with the other smiling critters." How about you join others to play Emily." Ella said softly as she tried to place Emily back to the ground, but Emily refused as she cling onto her. Ella blink in surprise while Dogday and catnap gave a amused smile on their face." I dont think the little one wants to let go of you star. . " Catnap said softly making Ella look at him then back to Emily." Come on Emily, you need to interact with other people like your age." Ella said softly to Emily, who look up to her before looking at the children with scared expression on her face.