"stop bringing up Isabel"

~The next day at the station~
Tim was in his office when he heard a knock.
T-"Come in"
L-"Hey, you ready to talk about last night"
T-"Umm, yeah"
T-"Come sit"
L-"So"
T-"So, look you need to stop bringing up Isabel in every argument we have"
L-"I know that, but I really felt like you undermined me yesterday, and you were about to say we should break up so I don't know which is worse"
T-"I know I was about to say something like that but I didn't, I stopped myself and walked away from the situation so I didn't say something stupid, unlike you who bought up Isabel again"
L-"I was incredibly stressed about the detectives exam and I spiralled so I get that I said something stupid but I promise I won't say it again"
T-"you've said that before but guess what, you always bring up Isabel, you shouldn't just bring her up, I'm over her and I'm only into you"
L-"You say that but you get upset whenever I bring her up"
T-"BECAUSE SHE PUT ME THROUGH SOMETHING VERY TRAUMATIC, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I KEPT BRINGING UP CALEB IN EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT WE HAVE, YOU WOULD BE UPSET TOO, WOULDN'T YOU
Lucy just sat there unsure what to say to what Tim had just said.
T-"Lucy, I'm sorry, it just slipped out I promise I won't bring him up again
L-"Umm, I'm gonna go, don't bother coming after me, because I'm sorry but we're over"
T-"Lucy please, stay, I really am sorry"
L-(on the verge of tears)"NO BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I HAD NIGHTMARES FOR MONTHS AFTER HIM, AND YOU KNOW HOW BAD I GOT AFTER CHRIS SUNG THE SONG, SO NO I WONT BE STAYING IM GONNA GO, DONT COME AFTER ME"
Lucy left Tim's office and went to the bathroom. She went in a cubicle and locked the door. She started to have a panic attack but managed to call the last person who she called (it was Tim)
L-"H-h-help, I c-can't breathe p-p-properly"
T-"Where are you Lucy"
Lucy isn't paying attention to who it is and just says where she is
T-"I'm coming now"
Tim runs out of his office and into the bathroom. He goes into the cubicle with Lucy and pulls her in so she's on his chest.
T-"Lucy your ok"
Lucy freaked out and ran out of the bathroom before Tim could catch her