VIP patient🖤

I stood outside of the clinic waiting for them. Atleast he agreed to send the ambulance. Gosh! It's tough to convince Taemin. But I frowned in confusion when I saw a black car parking right infront of my clinic. The person inside was none other than Taemin and wait....there were 3-4 never known people with him. I remember of asking him to send the freaking ambulance and here this person came without anything but few men covered in black along with him.

YN: "where's the ambulance?"
I asked him being furious.

Seriously this man is so annoying and stupid. Instead of answering to my question, he rolled his eyes and dragged me inside the clinic following with those men.

After we entered inside, his eyes landed on the patient who is still unconscious. He slowly went towards the stranger and started to examine his health.

YN: "sorry to interrupt but may I know what's going on?"
I asked hoping to get some answers.

Taemin sighed heavily and started caressing the patient's head making my eyes widen. What in the world did I just see. My so called ultimately strict senior is getting softened for this stranger! I guess I have accidentally traveled to the parallel world.

Taemin: this man whom you had rescued is a 'VIP'.

Oh okay

Wait...

WHAT?!

that means, I stayed with a vip the whole night!!

YN: I-I didn't know anything about him. I just found him unconscious on the road and without thinking anything I brought him here. I-I'm sorry for my negligence. If only I'd knew about him then I would have-

Taemin: there's nothing to apologize YN. As a doctor you have done your job and I understand. Judging by his state, I'm sure he would have died after you bring him to the hospital .

YN: oh I'm glad to hear that. Eventhough this man is a vip, shouldn't he be taken to the hospi-

Taemin: no need of that!

YN: huh?

Taemin: I mean, I want him to stay here under your custody until he recovers fully.

What the actual fish! If he's a vip then he must and should get admitted to the hospital. I don't understand what Taemin is trying to do. Oh heavens! I wanna go back to Seoul. I don't wanna stay in the same roof working with him any longer. Before he see my already redden face from anger, I excused and dashed towards my home which is right above the clinic.

~~~~~~

Seeing the girl stepping out of the clinic, Taemin moved towards the man who's laying on the bed. Soon a smirk curved on his lips moving his right hand on the patient's face and removed the oxygen mask off of his face.

Taemin: enough of acting Park Jimin, get up the girl has gone.

Hearing this, the man who acted being unconscious was now seated on the bed like a king. His lips curved into smirk seeing his men and his PA bowing at him with respect.

Jimin: you know what, I should be awarded for my acting skills but you caught me hyung. I want to see more and observe what the girl gonna do.

Taemin: sorry but not sorry Jimin cause before you wanna know more about her, I'm going to finish her.

Jimin: hyung I know you'll become extreme possessive when it comes to me but that girl...I don't think she knows me or my real identity.

Taemin: but she-

??: oh, your awake!

They heard the voice behind them only to find YN with her surprised face. Not giving a damn about the people in her clinic, she immediately moved towards the person named Jimin and started examining him. Jimin scanned her face thoroughly as he didn't get the chance to look at her fully before.