Reaction.: The New Year

Start from the beginning

Ichinose.: Thank you Ayanokouji-kun.

Mako.: See Honami? If you achived that titke there, what's spotting you from doing it here?

Ichinose.: your blonde version

Mako.: Huh?

Kei.: (Wait what?)

Hosen.: Really? What are going to do? Cry to mommy? Sorry but she is gonna suck me too.

Anos.: (Alright time to end this children's game)

Ryueen.: you irratated the final boss to much.

Anos tackled Hosen with lightning speed and kicked him across the classroom and Hosen crashed against the wall due to the force of the kick.

Hosen.: I'm alive?

Koenji.: if you speak out again you won't be for long.

Koenji.: Chill down boys. No need to fight over me. As for monkey boi get lost, you are ruining my beauty sleep.

Koenji.: Exactly! Other me knows best.

Hosen.: (Who are theese people? One of them just dashed across the room within a milisec. Guess the bounty over their heads are there for a reason)

Side characters.: Bounty?

Miyamoto.: Like the snack?

Ayanokouji.: With this I would like if you leave and go back to the zoo. Also if you call what is mine that way again you won't see the daylight.

Akito.: cold dude! *laughs*

Sae.: Now this is all but nice but why did you, Anos use voilence.

Anos.: Tsuki decided that voilence is allowed as long as you have a reason for it.

Tsukushiro.: (What did I do?)

Koenji.: And this guy looked so ugly that not even a medical surgery can fix his face.

Ryueen.: See gorilla? Even that narcisist knows reality.

Kanzaki.: And he was very sexist and talked like he owned the place.

Hosen.: I don't care which of you come at me. Not even if that MONSTER, skinny bastard or that brown haired dude comes at me. I am going to remain unfazed. Nanase, Eiichiro we are leaving.

Ayanokouji.: (Did he just made enemies with us and left running with a tail between his legs?)

Nanase&Eiichiro.: Bye senpais!

*First year class 1D's pov*

Hosen.: So let me get this straight. There is only one class in the 2nd year cause some Anos guy took control? I can beat him.

Yagami.: (and I am batman. Idiot)

Shiba.: I advice you try to make a deal with them. Just cause fighting is allowed you shouldn't just bully everyone monkei boy.

Shiba.: (Even I called him that? Well whatever.)

Hosen.: I want to see that class for myself. Eiichiro and Nanase you guys come with me.

*back to class 2A*

There was a knock on the door that was closed after Hosen and the other two left. In came a guy with blue hair and a girl with a not so blue hair.

Riku.: (What's with that description?)

Riku.: Hello you all! My name is Riku and this is my "partner in crime" Sakurako.