He hummed as a response then glance at her for seconds.

A question pop on her mind and absentmindedly spoke it. “What if we can't have a baby?” Saka nalang niya na-realize ang tanong nang maibigkas niya na iyon. Napatutop siya sa bibig at napatingin dito.

Timothy's eyes are on the road, focus on driving but he manage to answer her. “That's not a problem, sweetheart. We can adopt and if you don't want to, we can still live together. We will be happy together. We can build a medium size house so you won't be feel to be alone and unfulfilled, sweetheart. We can do something about it.” 

Napatango-tango siya at napatingin sa labas ng bintana, “would you still be happy if i am not able to give you a child?”

The car stop suddenly and then she felt two hands holding her hands.

“Sweetheart, is this about what happened last week? We have a lot of time to make a baby, i told you, we don't rush. Let's trust Him, He will give it to us soon.

Nanubig ang kaniyang mga mata, “i-i want a child.”

He kissed her, “in the right time, God will give it to us.”

Ilang saglit pa siyang nilambing-lambing ni Timothy bago ito nagpatuloy sa pagmamaneho. Lagpas oras ang nakalipas at nakarating na sila sa Tim’Sie Beach Resort.

A set of staffs greeted them at the lobby of the hotel.

The interior design of the hotel is classy and elegant, with the combination of royal blue and white color, bagay na bagay na kulay para sa isang beach resort.

Dumiretso sila sa Cabin ng binata, it is made presonally for him, he said. It's simple and cozy. The things inside are made by rattan and bamboo. The color of the cabin is aesthetic like what other people says.

There is a sunroom chair at the side, dining rattan table with four rattan chairs, cabinet, saka and many more furnitures. It's opposite to his room in their house.

Pinagpahinga muna siya ni Timothy habang ito ay umalis upang ikuha siya ng pagkain.

As Fashie rest, Timothy is on the way to Fash Sweet Butterfly Restaurant. Masasarap naman lahat ng pagkain kahit sa ibang restaurant sa loob ng resort pero mas gusto niyang unang ipatikim kay Fashie ang luto rito.

Timothy decided to let Fashie have a vacation with him at Tim'Sie Beach Resort after what happened. Palagi nalang itong tulala at minsan hirap niyang kausapin. Kaya naman siguro ay makatutulong ang pamamasyal sa dalaga upang kahit papaano ay gumaan ang pakiramdam nito.

He called his friend, Bene Schauder, after he ordered foods for Fashie. Ang mga gago, nasa kabilang beach house pala. Timothy shook his head, that Guerrero fell in love, huh. Yes, he also learned from Bene, not being chismoso, that the reason why they are at the Tagaytay at this moment becaus Carisha, his love interest and her child wanted a vacation near the sea. And hie foolish friend offered his beach house which is very sacred.

"Hey, man." Nakipagfist-bump siya kay Guerrero nang magkalapit sila. He look passed them to check where the her is Schauder. "Where's Bene? I thought you're with them?"

"Naiwan sa bahay. His girlfriend was asleep." Anito.

And the other lover boy. Of course he knew, for the second time, he's not being chismoso. Chismis ang lumalapit sa kaniya.

Napangisi siya, "oh, the lover boy."
His eyes went to the girl behind Guerrero. She's pretty, but his sweetheart is more prettier in his eyes. "Timothy Degustare, madam. You?" Inilahad nito ang kamay sa babae. Ngunit nang almang tatanggapin na ni Carisha ang kaniyang kamay ay pinigilan ito ng kaibigan.