[ II ]

You kept walking through the hallway and the sound of Camilo's footsteps, loud ones to be exact, annoyed the SHIT out of you.

You stopped and turned around. "How does one manage to walk so loudly?" You gave him a judgy glance, frustrated.

"Ehh? I'm not even walking loudly! You just have sensitive ears!" He said as he threw his hands in the air in surrender.

"Get lost you idiot, I don't want you following me." You reasoned simply.

"I'm just trying to help you." Camilo countered, his voice softening a bit.

"Did I ask for help? Exactly. No I d-" You didn't have time to finish your sentence. You got cut off.

"Yes you did."

"When?" You got closer, glaring at him.

"You literally just barely avoided hitting a wall that was right in front of you. If I leave you alone you might get a concussion." Camilo said with a cheeky smile.

You started blinking excessively, a bit stressed but more so annoyed. "I've already packed my stuff, I'm just looking for something." You said in an annoyed tone.

"Whatcha looking for? I can help you find it."

"... Puta madre-"

(Motherfucker-)

[A while later]

"Is that all?" Camilo looked at your backpack and then at you.

"What else do you want me to take, the fucking TV? The couch? Or maybe even the fridge?" You said rather gently but your tone was pure sarcasm.

"Alright, calm down. I was just asking," Camilo sighed opening the front door.

You kicked Camilo very lightly in the shin. "Walk faster."

"Ow! Está bien, okay!" He overreacted a little bit, but did as he was told.

(Alright, okay!)

You closed the door behind you and locked it, put the key under the mat.

[Back at Casita]

You and Camilo were greeted by Felix.

"Hõla Camilo, hõla [na-"

"Por favor, tío, just get straight to the point, where will I be staying?" You said with an utterly neutral tone.

(Please, uncle,)

"Y-yeah about that, niño.." he said as he fidgeted with his hands a little. "You two will be sharing a room, as you're the same age, and both male- Dolores would flip out if she had to share a room with you-"

You looked at him dumbfounded. You let your hand dangle and you let out a frustrated sigh, clenching your jaw.

Camilo also seemed to be unaware of the statement since his eyes were wide. He only clenched his fists and started walking. "Sharing my room?! Seriously..? Ugh." the boy thought going up the stairs, glancing back at you once or twice.

You followed him, obviously, annoyed as well. You took the backpack off of your back and now held it in your hand by the strap.

The two of you got to Camilo's room door. "What a stupid design, you truly don't look your best," you commented, raising your eyebrows a bit.
"Wow, thank you." he said with a fake smile, opening the door and walking in. You followed suit.

"It's..not bad." You mumbled out, your words barely coherent. You accidentally said your thoughts out loud, well not that loud, but Camilo still heard it.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 [𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙡 𝙭 𝙢! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] 🎉