[ IV ]

"That hurt though" Camilo said in a dramatic tone, letting his hands dangle, feeling defeated.

"Quit whining and go to bed already." I said, walking to my bed and sitting on it. "It's past your bed time." I smirked after making the joke, only to get a stupid playful glare from Camilo.

He's actually a little intimidating, but he doesn't have to know I think that, that'll just boost his ego. I laid down on my bed, getting comfortable, only to realize that I haven't changed.

"Damn it" I mumbled sitting up and looking for my backpack. " ah, there it is. "  I thought to myself, blankly staring at it.

[2nd person POV]

You were about to get up, but Casita brought your backpack to your feet. "I could've gotten it myself, but thanks." you said taking some clothes out of your backpack.

Camilo just glanced at you, only to fall back on his bed. " I have to change too. "   He thought closing his eyes and getting comfortable.

You looked over at Camilo to see if he's looking.

He was not, thankfully.

You took off your hoodie quickly, changing into a plain (f/c) [f/c= favorite color] shirt. You looked at your arms in a sort of pitiful expression. It was definitely off-putting to look at, but your whole torso was in worse condition.

Luckily, your face was fine. It was uncommon, but you're glad you don't have to deal with it on your face. 

You closed your eyes, sighing. After a little while of silence, you threw your hoodie at the end of your bed, thinking: " I'll clean it up tomorrow. " 

Finally, you got to lay on your bed. The lights were already out and you looked over at Camilo to see what he was doing. You snickered at the sight: he was laying down in the middle, with his feet still on the ground, " Is he asleep? " you thought, laying down on your back.

" Well, whatever. Not my business. "  

" He didn't even change.. What an idiot " you whispered, facing  the wall.

Not too long after, you fell asleep. Soon enough, you woke up to a sound of rummaging. You only groaned in annoyance, turning to face the source of the sound. "The hell are you doing?!" you whisper-yelled, rubbing your eyes and looking at Camilo.

"Ah, sorry!" He whispered back, putting his arms up in defense. You couldn't see him well though, only a little bit of the moon's light reflected on the boy.

You sat up, fixing your hair. "So, you gonna answer me?" You asked him as he backed away from the bedside table.

"I was looking for my.. uhm.. my.." Camilo said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Spit it out, Madrigal."

Camilo stayed silent. You stood up and walked over to the windowsill.

"I'm waiting. You woke me up, now tell me what for." You said, looking up at the starry night sky.

Camilo walked to a wall, leaning on it. "You caught me.." He chuckled. "I was looking for my notebook, but I couldn't find it."

"A notebook? Seriously? In the middle of the night.. You were looking for a notebook?" You looked over at him, he seemed to be upset. 

"Yeah.." He mumbled, looking at the ground. "I have completely no privacy because of Abuela." Camilo laughed in frustration. "I thought a notebook wouldn't raise any suspicion, yet she still got to it when I wasn't around. But I only realized it a couple minutes ago.."

" sucks to suck. " you thought to yourself, fully turning to Camilo. " I knew it, this family is messed up."

"Says the one who didn't have a  door to his room." Camilo said fully standing up with a smug smirk.

" Wow, you've got guts. " You thought as your eye twitched in annoyance. "This is not about me, is it now?" You said, walking up to Camilo.

"Come on now, sometimes you have to be put in your place, especially after you talked to my papá like that, y'know?" He said, getting a burst of confidence.

"It's middle of the night, why do you feel the need to bring up such a thing now?" you hovered over him, slightly.

"Why not? You scared of confrontation?" Camilo said in a teasing tone, getting a little closer to your face.

" Not really, depends on the situation though. " You thought to yourself, spacing out a bit.

"Your attitude change caught me off  guard, I'll give you that." You said, backing away a little.

Camilo was about to say something snarky, yet your arms caught his attention. He squinted his eyes, trying to get a better look, it was pretty dark, so he couldn't see much. The only thing he could see was the different shades of color. Couldn't see exactly what color, he just knew they were different shades.

Soon enough, you realized where he was staring. Your breath hitched and you put your hands in your pockets. "Quit staring." You said in a stern tone, making Camilo avert his gaze onto your face.

"Sorry.." His voice was quiet.

" Did the attitude change again? Seriously? What kind of kid is he? "   You thought, sighing. 

You turned around and walked to your bed. "Go to sleep, Madrigal." You said as you got into your bed, laying down comfortably. 

Silence. Absolute silence, not even the slightest noise could be heard. 

[ Camilo's POV ]

I watched as he walked over to his bed, laying down. I spaced out for a moment, until I heard Y/n groan. It made me snap back to reality.

After I changed my clothes, I went to sleep. That is all I remember from last night. It's currently 6:29am. I am awake because I went to the bathroom, and when I came back I couldn't bring myself to fall asleep again.

I was just sitting on my bed with my legs crossed looking at him. Now that it's actually bright outside, I can see his arms clearly.

" Isn't that Vitiligo? The disease that causes skin discoloration? Is it that? " I thought to myself, genuinely curious. " I don't know if that's the right name either.. I'm sure Y/n knows the name! I could just subtly ask him, so it doesn't make him uncomfortable..  But knowing him he'll definitely figure it out before I ask him. " I pouted.

After a little while, I realized I was staring. " His sleeping position is weird, I'm gonna tease him about that forever. " I chuckled silently to myself, as a grin grew on my face. " Why even get a blanket, if in the end it's on the ground? "  I hummed, while resting my chin on my palm. " He's well-built though.. "  Took me a while to realize what I had just thought. I went into a slight panic, but then I calmed down.

" What am I thinking? Wait, it's okay to think that another man is well-built.. Right..? "  Even the voice in my head was filled with hesitation. " No no.. It's definitely okay. " I reassured myself with an imperceptible nod and a sigh, as I felt my cheeks heating up a tiny bit.

Word count: 1190.
Current time: 3:14pm
HEY Y'ALL, LOOK WHO UPDATED!! I finally got the motivation to finish this chapter in one sitting. There's a high chance this book will be edited soon, so if some parts of the chapters get deleted don't be surprised 🧍‍♂️ I also changed my writing style a little..

P.s. here, some spoilers for the next chapter: Y/n flirting.

That's all, not saying with who 😍