Lilith, Carnival

Começar do início

They described him as 'the deer man' or 'the radio demon', some of his victims say that their murderer had a deer like shadow figure when he killed them. While others..... Happen to recognize his face or voice either from work or from his radio broadcasts.

Radio broadcasts, where he, the murderer himself would report the news of his victim's death like he never did the deed himself. If this man was able to manipulate the people around him to the point that no one would even suspect him of killing.... Then who's to say he's not being manipulative at this very moment?

After all, Lilith was no stranger to manipulative sinners, a lot of them had tried to woo her into getting what they wanted. Whether it be power, sex, territories, or fame, most of them seem to think that a woman could easily be fooled by them.... Oh how wrong they were.

She's not about to let her brother be fooled by this human's mind games, even if she knows he can handle himself if it ever comes to killing the brunette if he ever goes out of line. But sadly, her brother doesn't have as much experience with manipulative sinners as she does.

Rose had told her that he has a good side to him, but most of it was reserved for his mother Elleanor. If he did extend that 'good side" to her brother.... He'll have to prove to her that he won't be turning on the short blonde if he gets the chance.

Allen stares at her, not backing down from her intimidations as he just smiles at her. "At first, I may have thought about doing just that." He could feel Lucifer stiffening beside him, "but my intentions have changed.... Since I've realized that he means more to me than just a pawn I could use to get what I want... Over the past five months that we've spent more time in each other's company.... I can't help but acknowledge that when I have him by my side, I don't need to fake my happiness when his presence alone could brighten up my day." He says gazing into the short blonde's teary eyes who leans into him giving him a peck on the cheek.

He recalls the time when the blonde had convinced him to go to a carnival for their first date. That's when he knew that Lucifer will  have a special room in his heart, right next to his precious mother....

[FLASHBACK] a month ago°

"Come on Al! I want to see what types of games they've got in there!" Lucifer pulls the brunette by the arm, trying to drag him towards the entrance of the carnival.

Allen was wearing a brown button up shirt that with a black neck tie, black pants and a pair of black pointy-toe shoes. Lucifer had a white short sleeved blouse, a brown cardigan that has a swan on the right side of his chest with small duck patterns on the edges and a black skirt paired with black heeled shoes.

"Calm yourself Sweetheart, we've got plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. There's really no need for you to rush it." He chuckles at the pout Lucifer gave him, followed by the blonde sticking his tongue out at him.

"That's not a very mature thing to do my dear. Besides, if you rush through the whole carnival we might have to go home early.... You don't want that now do you?" He pinches Lucifer's cheek before he offers his arm which the other accepted, hooking his own immediately.

As they walked through the stalls Allen hears the  blonde gasp and he could feel the other jump in excitement. He turns to the blonde, seeing him eyeing a roller coaster ride which made him gulp audibly.

"Come on Al! Let's go on this one first!" The blonde started to pull him towards the ride which he reluctantly let him despite the feeling of dread in his stomach.

He's never ridden these types of contraptions in the carnivals his mother had taken him to, she only ever let him go on the carousels when he was younger. He looks up at the ride still going on their loops, suddenly making him feel sick.